1500 Miles So Go Run

Woohoo, I passed the bunny! (Read 189 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I've been behind since fighting injury last February, but today I caught up.  Trouble is, the #@%#@ bunny is indefatigable, and runs through blizzards, holidays, and what not.  It's actually going to pass me in an hour or so, but I'm gonna put some miles on tomorrow.

Anyway, there's a glimmer of hope for me to hit 1500 this year. Smile

Great job!  Now keep that sorry bunny behind you Big grin

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I've been behind since fighting injury last February, but today I caught up.  Trouble is, the #@%#@ bunny is indefatigable, and runs through blizzards, holidays, and what not.  It's actually going to pass me in an hour or so, but I'm gonna put some miles on tomorrow.

Anyway, there's a glimmer of hope for me to hit 1500 this year. Smile

Cool

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

And now I'm six miles ahead, and hopefully will not see its tail the rest of this year.

Wing

Joggaholic

And now I'm six miles ahead, and hopefully will not see its tail the rest of this year.

Yay!  Smile

Congrats!! I'm still chasing...so quite jealous!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Congrats!! I'm still chasing...so quite jealous!

Well, I see from your log that after a slow start to the year, most of your miles came in the second half.  Negative split!  You may not catch bunny this year, but next year you're going to leave bunny and a lot of us in the dust!