1500 Miles So Go Run

Adieu, crazies! (Read 562 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Barring breaking a toe or something, I expect to graduate tomorrow. Smile  You can be sure I'll be back in 2012, though.

Congrats in advance to the rest of you you are going to do it in the next couple of months (and in retrospect to those who already beat me)!

Just a dude.

Congratz and good job.

I don't think I'll graduate this year.  I'd need something like 90 mile weeks from here on out... But I'm also looking forward to next year...

Smile

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

#artbydmcbride

Congratulations!  Smile  Guard those toes!

Runners run

Congrats.  1500 is a ton of miles!

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

an amazing likeness

Oh....I didn't know we were supposed to leave at the 1,500 mark. Ooops.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

#artbydmcbride

Shhhh, nobody kicked me out.   Smile

Runners run

Shhhh, nobody kicked me out.   Smile

Shhhhh you will blow my cover, I am disguised as the pile of dirty kit in the corner

Jerry
                A runners blog-updated daily

Carl A

I expect to graduate tomorrow. Smile 

Congratulations!

Like others have suggested, why not stick around?

I imagine it could be fun to watch the utterly desperate visages of us stragglers as we kick pathetically toward the finishing line, the mindless ticking clock.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I did it!  Does this mean I can sit on my a** the rest of the year?

As for several of you, you were out of my sight and the bunny's months ago.  Not sure why you chose this group, but apparently you like to hang around us laggards. Smile

jeffdonahue

I did it!  Does this mean I can sit on my a** the rest of the year?

As for several of you, you were out of my sight and the bunny's months ago.  Not sure why you chose this group, but apparently you like to hang around us laggards. Smile

Eh... not as  much swampy crap going on here as there is in the 2000 mile club.  Even though there is not as much activity in here, the conversations that do happen are more helpful i think and geared towards running.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Eh... not as  much swampy crap going on here as there is in the 2000 mile club.  Even though there is not as much activity in here, the conversations that do happen are more helpful i think and geared towards running.

Wait'll I get hold of 'em.

+1.  

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Carl A

The way I see it, pretty much everyone here is making honest efforts to get to 1500 miles per year, both as a goal in itself and as a means to our many other individual ends.

It's going to take some major work for me to get there this year.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

I'm right behind you Carl and I intend to make it, although probably just by the skin of my teeth!  You can do it!

Once a runner . . .

Just a dude.

The way I see it, pretty much everyone here is making honest efforts to get to 1500 miles per year, both as a goal in itself and as a means to our many other individual ends.

It's going to take some major work for me to get there this year.

Well, for me, I started running in basically January of last year... At the time I thought maybe I could make it to 1500 miles, but it would be a stretch... I ended up making over 2000 even after being injured the last third of the year...

But I just stayed in the group... If nothing else, it helped me kinda sorta keep attached to running while I was stuck not doing it for 9 months.

So this year I didn't start running again till basically July.  I've enjoyed working my way back up the YTD chart... I've gone from something like page 6 to page 4, almost page 3... I won't make 1500 this year... I'd need something like 85 miles a week for the rest of the year.  But I bet I make 1250 or so, and that will be good for me.

So I hope that's an honest enough effort... Wink

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape...