1500 Miles So Go Run

December Goals (Read 725 times)

theyapper

On the road again...

1. Set a PR in my marathon Dec. 11

2. Run 100 miles and recover well from #1

3. Enjoy family and topping 1500 miles for the year

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

1- finish my marathon on sunday and become a member of marathon maniacs

2 - reach 1500 for the year

3 - get my training plan set for 2011

Michelle

1. 220-230 miles.  That will get me over 1900 miles (and over 3000km) for the year.

2. Lose weight.  Yes I know its December.  But still.

3. Get my 5k time back under 21mins.  Preferably under 20.30.  But 21 would be a start.

I ran 20.51 earlier in the week.  So thats goal 3 sorted.  I'll head after that 20.30 now.

Also with 83 miles logged so far in the first 10 days of December its looking pretty good for December's mileage

Jerry,

I will be running the Disney marathon on the same day you will be doing your cross country run.  After that I have a 44 mile in April.

Which ultra are you doing in May?

Cassie

What are you training for at the moment? I have self-navigating, 50km cross country run on 9th Jan 2011 which is a training run as I step up the mileage for my BIG ultra in May 2011

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

A Saucy Wench

Have another glass of wine and try again Mrs. Grinch

Goals Schmoals

Whatever

Merry Christmas.

MTA  get off my lawn

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

#artbydmcbride

My goals are:

140 miles

lose 8 lbs   Big grin   (i can dream, can't I? )

survive all the family visits that are planned!   Shocked

Runners run

Jerry,

I will be running the Disney marathon on the same day you will be doing your cross country run.  After that I have a 44 mile in April.

Which ultra are you doing in May?

Cassie

I am running the Grand Union Canal Run, a distance of 145 miles with only 45 hours to do it. I start at Gas Street, Birmingham and travel to Little Venice, London along the canal. We have 10 check points and are not allowed to stop for more than 40 minutes or we will be disqualified!!!

Training will be manic.

Jerry
                A runners blog-updated daily

Carl A

Grand Union Canal Run.

That sounds like quite the adventure, Jerry. There may be another group for you here.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Awesome, thanks Carl....just my cup of tea

Jerry
                    A runners blog-updated daily

I thought training for a 50 miler took a lot of time.  Training for 145 miles would require a huge amount of time.  I'll be cheering for ya!

MrH

Cassie

I am running the Grand Union Canal Run, a distance of 145 miles with only 45 hours to do it. I start at Gas Street, Birmingham and travel to Little Venice, London along the canal. We have 10 check points and are not allowed to stop for more than 40 minutes or we will be disqualified!!!

Disqualification should result in being thrown in the canal. Now that would be punishment.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

KvnJns

1. 150 miles.................but nothing less than 118.5 which will give me the goal of 1500 for the year.

2. Get out of tis running funk that I am currently in. I have not ran in 4 days!

Kevin

2. Get out of tis running funk that I am currently in. I have not ran in 4 days!

Ouch!

MrH

Runs of 6, 6, 7 and 10 to start the month mean I'll break 1500 with an easy 6 miler tomorrow.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

theyapper

On the road again...

Runs of 6, 6, 7 and 10 to start the month mean I'll break 1500 with an easy 6 miler tomorrow.

Good job. After my marathon next Saturday, I should be about 25 short, so I'll hit it as I recover in the weeks after the race.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul