1500 Miles So Go Run

Kennyd! (Read 257 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, how is it that I'm less than 50 miles behind you? What happend? A few more weeks to the year and I'd be kicking YOUR ass! Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hey, how is it that I'm less than 50 miles behind you? What happend? A few more weeks to the year and I'd be kicking YOUR ass! Wink
      DW in grad school, running has been temporarily replaced with husbandly/fatherly duties and drinking. (gained 10 lbs.) Here's to an awesome 2009 Keep the miles a rolling"
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

DW in grad school, running has been temporarily replaced with husbandly/fatherly duties and drinking. (gained 10 lbs.) Here's to an awesome 2009 Keep the miles a rolling"
        Ahh...you're a good guy! Big grin BTW, what is DW studying? I hope '09 is better than '08. There were days that I felt like I was hanging on by the skin of my teeth this year. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Ahh...you're a good guy! Big grin BTW, what is DW studying? I hope '09 is better than '08. There were days that I felt like I was hanging on by the skin of my teeth this year. Tongue
          Social work (MSW) She will graduate next Sept. If I (and she) make it through with my sanity, things will be a lot less hectic then. As for the running, I am refocusing, and have my sights set on 2000 miles next year. BTW!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your marathon!! Big grin I think 09 will be my year to do it.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks, man! And I have a feeling you will see 2k! You were nearly on pace for that for a lot of this year. MSW--wow, that's tough stuff. Always seems to be jobs in that field, though. I'm guessing with the economy in the toilet that there is extra need for social workers.

~ Sarah Kay