1500 Miles So Go Run

September Miles! (Read 264 times)

Daddyo! Thanks for your support. Since I am such an old farth, my BQT is 3:30 I am aiming for 3:25 so that I have 5 minutes extra to spent on those last km. If you are there.... I am quite a sight towards the end, VERY red face, stumbling, not looking good at all and therefore easy to spot. If my time is good enough you will hear the most impressive primal scream across QP. You never know, you might make it in Ohio.Good luck!!!! Cheers Arne Big grin
    Goals 2008 1: BQ/PB <3:30:59 done feb 17th bq 3:27 2: half ironman done aug 10 3: 2 or more m. done feb 17th and boston april 22. 4: sprint tri done july 5 goals 2009 1: the norseman done="" feb="" 17th="" bq="" 3:27="" 2:="" half="" ironman="" done="" aug="" 10="" 3:="" 2="" or="" more="" m.="" done="" feb="" 17th="" and="" boston="" april="" 22.="" 4:="" sprint="" tri="" done="" july="" 5="" goals="" 2009="" 1:="" the=""></3:30:59 done feb 17th bq 3:27 2: half ironman done aug 10 3: 2 or more m. done feb 17th and boston april 22. 4: sprint tri done july 5 goals 2009 1: the norseman>
      Arne - good luck at the Toronto Marathon. Temperatures seem to be cooling... Will anxiously await your race report.

Go Pre!

Arne - good luck at the Toronto Marathon. Temperatures seem to be cooling... Will anxiously await your race report.
        Yes Arne, we await a great report. You have good support here in the big smoke! Tuf, any chance you will be coming downtown to see the races next week? The last runner we are cheering on for the half should be in by 2:30, I think we will go for brekkie close by so that we can make our way back to the finish to see Arne cross. BTW - did you guys read my attack story from this AM? Daddyo loses virginity at 40!
          BTW - did you guys read my attack story from this AM?
          Doing your best to be a doggie treat!

Michelle

Yes Tuf, any chance you will be coming downtown to see the races next week?
            The thought crossed my mind. I am heading out to the Oasis ZooRun on Sat to support a good friend (JasonR) on his first 10k. I will likely spend some quality time with Mrs. Tuf and Baby Tuf on Sun since I am dragging them down to Columbus the following weekend. Can you guess why? Wink Heard about dog attack. Brutal. You should have hoofed the dog. Then, hoofed the owner... sorry of the thread-jack.
              For me, October miles so far are feeling better than September miles. Smile

Michelle