1500 Miles So Go Run

39 miles/ week (Read 377 times)

If you are averaging more than 39 miles a week, please consider joining the 2000 mile club (just like those of us that were in the 1000 club but dropped it to join the 1500 club) ... so those of us in the 1500 mile club have a shot of seeing our names at the top Tongue
    2009: BQ?
      It's not unusual for people to put miles "in the bank" early in the year for the future. With Tapering, injuries, vacations and what ever happens during the long year, it tends to even out. Cool If you stick around for the whole year, you will get your chance to move up. With that said, some of the runners at the top are down right scary.....At their current pace, they are going to hit 2500 miles......
      derek

It's not unusual for people to put miles "in the bank" early in the year for the future. With Tapering, injuries, vacations and what ever happens during the long year, it tends to even out. Cool If you stick around for the whole year, you will get your chance to move up.
        It's happening now already. Some of the people that were dominating the leaderboard for the first couple weeks in the year aren't even ahead of the bunny anymore.

Derek

Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm catching up slowly... Big grin Give me a few more months and I'll be giving you a run for your money...

Roads were made for journeys...

Also, depending on what they are training for will determine where they are later on. If someone is in the later stages of marathon training then after that they may back off a little until their next training sessions starts.
            http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
              Didn't even think about all of those factors .. Blush Thanks, guys!
              2009: BQ?
                Trisha I am having a hard time keeping up with you! We are neck and neck in the group. I also will probably fall behind in November when the snow starts to fall. Justindeary