Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

WHY!? You are SO close!!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Queen of 3rd Place

Seems to be a safe bet that we have somewhat different interpretations... MTA: Dead Dead Dead Arla

Ex runner

Seems to be a safe bet that we have somewhat different interpretations... MTA: Dead Dead Dead Arla
          Yeah, our recent group name is bit gross!! Big grin I blame Daddyo.

Michelle

Go Pre!

Yeah, our recent group name is bit gross!! Big grin I blame Daddyo.
            what? wasn't the last group name Monkey Spanking? I did not do that and besides that's not that gross Confused

Into the wild

The monkey spanking was me....my bad Clowning around As for the foul mouthed obscenity that followed...not my bad Tight lipped It's been a fun year messing with the regulars. I'm not going to make 1500 but it kept me hard at it through to September; I really thought I was in with a shout. No biggy, there's always next year Wink

Shut up and run

Go Pre!

The monkey spanking was me....my bad Clowning around As for the foul mouthed obscenity that followed...not my bad Tight lipped It's been a fun year messing with the regulars. I'm not going to make 1500 but it kept me hard at it through to September; I really thought I was in with a shout. No biggy, there's always next year Wink
                Don;t get all sentimental yet...the year is still young (ish) Tongue

Into the wild

Damn it...you're right!! I'm only need jump from zero miles per week to 60 for 6 weeks.. Evil grin Actually...putting it like that.....nah Blush

Shut up and run