1500 Miles So Go Run

To many injuries this year. (Read 48 times)

Larry T

Lean Running Machine

Hopefully I will make at least 1000 this year. Next year I should be able to make 1500. The hamsting bothered me really bad for the last couple months but finally feeling better. Getting old stinks, these injuries never used to bother me this much.

"If you never have a 'bad' day, you're probably doing something wrong; if you never have a 'good' day, you're definitely doing something wrong."

Alberto Salazar

Glad the hamstring is feeling better!

I had a hip problem that I had to deal with this year that lasted for months.  Turns out I had a strength imbalance / weak left hip. Caused all sorts of issues.  I'm still hoping to beat the bunny, but it is going to be a close one.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

#artbydmcbride

I am predicting a healing Autumn for us all.  Cool

Runners run

Hopefully I will make at least 1000 this year. Next year I should be able to make 1500. The hamsting bothered me really bad for the last couple months but finally feeling better. Getting old stinks, these injuries never used to bother me this much.

Avg 29 miles a month?  Well hey I may have a chance here!  I hear you on the too many injuries.  Bum foot and arthritis in my rt foot put my racing to a halt last year.   I figured I was done and was going to find something new to do.  Started all sorts of strength and cross training, but really missed the running and races.   Then I got injured from all the strength and cross training and have been lame training due to a bum elbow since November.   Yes getting old stinks, I had to find a way back. "Fine just let me be recreational."

We got to do what we can and if we keep at it, we start feeling better.   This year my goal is to catch the bunny!