1500 Miles So Go Run

CamelRunner (Read 355 times)

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

<quote>On a serious note though if I was trying for 2K I would be on the 2K group and I don't know of anything that says you can't lurk here. Not sure what the point is. How do you know how far/behind you are from the bunny if you are not on the 2K board. Confused You can always look at all five boards from here right? Are you too scared to make the actual commitment of putting yourself in the 2K group? (Just sayin) Evil grin </quote>

I was reading through the earlier post above and got a chuckle out of this and also felt I should say I am sorry for getting on your case about being in the 1500 mile group and then also being in the 2000 mile group.  Especially since I am in both of them now.  I know I should pull myself out of the 1500 group but darn it I want to see my little person cross the line.  Plus I like the people in this group.  It is much different than the Swamp. 

Anyway sorry for being a jerk.    Also you should know that I believe in yin/yang so I will have to be mean to you in the swamp for a little bit. 

2011 Goals:
      Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
      Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
    C-R

No worries. Internet boards are just virtual entertainment. No sleep lost on this or other forums.

However, if you've enough time on your hands to go re-read old threads in here, I think you should use that time more wisely and add another mile or two on the end of the daily run.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Good point except they frown on me running when I am supposed to be working.
          2011 Goals:
          Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
          Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)

#artbydmcbride

Besides he's already pulled ahead of me, and he needs to slow down and let me catch back up!

His name is carmel-runner, not camel runner by the way.     Smile

Runners run

Also you should know that I believe in yin/yang so I will have to be mean to you in the swamp for a little bit. 

LOL ... Thought same thing when mikey told me to join the swamp.  my weekly miles is now on pace for 2k, but year started off way too slow due to injury ... so maybe next year.

That will give me another 4 months to work on my zigging one liners that seem to be the norm from the swamp group .... I guess its something that comes with running a lot of miles and/or fast races??

MTA -- Hope to pass the 1500 Bunny around Halloween and should finish year 1600 - 1700 miles.

Sorry CarmelRunner, present swamp company excluded from above, outside of Being a Notre Dame Fan "Camel" (I guess thats better than Turtle) is pretty OK

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

C-R

Ilene you rock and you can catch him as he lazy's up after the Indy marathon.

Buckeye - just pretend you're speaking to a bunch of UM fans and it should be easy for your entry into the Swamp.

Bearcat - now you admit to re-reading old threads while on The Man's time. First rule of getting out of a hole - stop digging.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Gig

Besides he's already pulled ahead of me, and he needs to slow down and let me catch back up!

His name is carmel-runner, not camel runner by the way.     Smile

Oh. I keep reading it as carnal runner.

(submitted on company time)

C-R

Oh. I keep reading it as carnal runner.

(submitted on company time)

Ooh I like that.

Someone also mentioned my avatar caption read "homoerotic" to them. I left that one alone although it was a softball.

Time to change the name I guess.