1500 Miles So Go Run

Behind the bunny? (Read 373 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Are you stragglin'? If so, why. I want to hear the best excuse. Be creative, peeps. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

I have a new demanding person in my life. He interferes with running and what not...

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have a new demanding person in my life. He interferes with running and what not...
        So far you are in the lead! Big grin (btw, those flockers are Kodak don't seem to allow linking to the images on their site. Jerks. Angry)

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Not seeing the pic?

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope...Kodak's gallery pics never seem to show. Sad

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

I see it - cute ----and I love boobies too. MTA: keep in mind, there have been Running Ahead server issues all day. That may be why the pic wasn't showing.
                Very adorable! Even with the boobies shirt he still looks sweet and innocent! Big grin

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

i couldnt see it here but I went to the site. Great shirt! lol, but when I quoted it I could see it.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, I could see it this time in a separate window. What a little cutie. That onesie is hilarious, too! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Into the wild

Are you stragglin'? If so, why. I want to hear the best excuse. Be creative, peeps. Big grin
                      I am a tortoise, nuff said Big grin

Shut up and run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am a tortoise, nuff said Big grin
                        Slow and steady wins the race! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Into the wild

Not so sure this year.. Wink I guess logic dictates the faster hare will get there before me this year and the romantic idea will take a back seat. I ain't too worried Cool I just had my best 12 months running ever....really. Rabbit stew anyone??

Shut up and run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I ain't too worried Cool I just had my best 12 months running ever....really.
                            Thaty's WAY more important than #s. My mileage this year is higher than last year, but last year was a better year for me, at least thus far. I guess I still have almost half a year for that to turn around. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

ZZ, How ya doin'? I hope your knee gets better soon. As I was thinking about your recent knee problems, it seemed very similar to knee issues I had last year. I dug down into the depths of my logs to find this CLICK You can scan forward or back about a month or so, and it sounds pretty much like what you are experiencing. I think my knee problems were mostly if not entirely an overuse injury. I took two to three months off and my knee got better, it doesn't bother me at all now. I am very pleased with the progress I am making now, although it was hard to get back what was lost in three months. PLEASE notice, This also happens to be the day I decided I needed some sort of hydration pack for my long runs, although I don't believe I had any notion of skirt wearing(at least not while running). You are missed in the swamp, and I have forsaken the Great Scary Place, for and even greater and much scarier place. (the swamp) I think I will be popping into the G.S.P. a bit more and hope all is well for you. Go kick some bunny ass, or better yet, let the furry vampirous S.O.B. go and get your knee better. Kenny
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kenny! Big grin You've been missed here, as well. Man, I can't even see your back anymore--NICE mileage! Smile I tried to look at your log, but got this page: Server Error 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Huh...I have never seen that before on RA. I'll try looking again later to see if it was a glitch (if it comes up again I'll give Eric a heads-up). I was in to see my doctor today (actually saw the PA) for an asthma meds follow-up and mentioned my knee and that I have been working on getting my quads stronger. PA said that is exactly the course of action I should be taking. Some days the knee feels great, other days not so great...kind of a 50/50 thing. When I had tendonitis in my right foot a year ago (it's ALWAYS the right side of my body...always. WTF is up with that?) I remember it taking at least 3 months to clear up and seeming to never really improve for the longest time. This is what my knee seems to be doing, as well. Tonite I ran 5 miles while my kid putzed along with me on his bike. Knee felt great. It felt great on my 7 miler a few days ago, too. Tomorrow I have a 12 planned and if it follows the recent trend it will feel great for about 6 miles, then start talking, but once I am home and sitting around it will probably feel great. Seems like when it doesn't bother me while running it may bother me more in the evening, and vice-versa. After the marathon I'm planning to take most of Oct. REALLY easy or even mostly off if the knee is still an issue (hope it's not), though that's gonna kind of suck. I think Oct. is the BEST month for running in MI. It's beautiful...colorful leaves, crisp air, sunshine...ahhhh....

~ Sarah Kay