1500 Miles So Go Run

so how are we all doing after nearly 3 months ( or 25% of the way ) (Read 553 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Possibly right... see my post in UK Runners Jerry - I will probably try to run through it... either it breaks or I do.

I've already replied to you in UK Runners.....take it easy buddy Smile

Jerry
      A runners blog-updated daily

Oh Mighty Wing

if I keep making excuses I won't be doing good at all...
        Gig

I'm keeping the bunny in my sights. I had a great week last week. Just under 50 miles, which makes it my second highest weekly total. But that came after a week with zero miles (sick kid, screwy schedule, yadda yadda). I'm hoping to do some more higher mileage weeks in April and May, but as long as I keep the bunny in sight, and as long as I stay relatively healthy, I'll be happy.
          Purdey

Self anointed title

if I keep making excuses I won't be doing good at all...
            You're doin great. (seriously - absolutely amazing progress Shan - my heroine!)

Oh Mighty Wing

You're doin great. (seriously - absolutely amazing progress Shan - my heroine!)
              Blush thank you. I'm just frustrated that I let lame excuses get in the way of my mileage this week.
              Purdey

Self anointed title

I wouldn't worry about one week - apparently there are going to be more of them. Just look at this way - it may be God's way of saving you from injury - who knows, if you banged out a high mileage week you could be on the injury bench right now. Look on the bright side. And your bright side is dazzling at the moment.

Oh Mighty Wing

thanks. I guess i'm just wanting some consistancy - but you are right... NO more complaining... only running and brite sides!
                    And your bright side is dazzling at the moment.
                    Definitely right about that. I have a decent lead on the bunny and hope to keep it up. I am attempting similar craziness as Shan. I've got 3 marathons lined up before July.

~Sara
                    It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Oh Mighty Wing

yeah for craziness!!!
                        I think I'm off of the injury list...the last 2 weeks have been pretty much pain free running Big grin Slow and steady from here on out...

Jennifer mm#1231

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Yeah and the stupid bunny doesn't have to taper either. I'm gonna lose miles to that fur ball because I am tapering this week and next week. Grrrr
                            2011 Goals:
                            Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                            Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
                          celiacChris

3Days4Cure

I finally passed the bunny! Even with three days off in a row to heal my quad (which is finally mostly pain-free), I DID IT!! Smile

Chris
                            PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

I'm on page 5!!!! Sad

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm on page 5!!!! Sad
                                ok but look at all the miles you've been logging!!!! You are totally on the come back!!!! Smile