1500 Miles So Go Run

WHAM!!!! Take that bunny! (Read 355 times)

A Saucy Wench

HAH you liitle long eared rodent scum...I gotcha! Now hold still while I take a rest day.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

Ahhh well....that was fun while it lasted...stupid long eared varmint Why is it the longer I chase that bunny the more I feel like Yosemite Sam? Tongue

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Dave

Not surprising. I had a bad week at work (couldn't break away for runs), got sick for another week, all of a sudden, I'm trailing the little furry bastard by nearly 40 miles. Even if I get right back on track, it would probably take 6 or 8 weeks to catch him No

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

A Saucy Wench

woohooo page 2!

woohooo page 2!
            I saw page two for a day, I think. Then I took a vacation. Now it will take months to catch back up.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I saw page 2 for a week or two, I think...then I got the flu and was out for a full week. Black eye

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Evil evil germ spreading rodent. He lay a flu trap for me just like he did for zoomie. Crud.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, that bastard! Anyone want rabbit stew...I'm hungry! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

This 1500 mile bunny is soooooo much tougher than the 1000 mile bunny. I think it should be declared a different species. Shocked

2014 - Get 5k back under 20:00.  Stay healthy!

Think Whirled Peas

I had a sizeable lead on the little hairball for the better part of the year. Then mid-February rolled around and I got crushed under two furry-hoppin' feet. The conquest is alive anew though. Only 1.5 miles separate me from wabbit stew. SOUP'S ON!!!!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

A Saucy Wench

This 1500 mile bunny is soooooo much tougher than the 1000 mile bunny. I think it should be declared a different species. Shocked
                        The 1500 mile jackelope? Bugger. at least I ran today I had such a whompin lead on that sucka too.