1500 Miles So Go Run

September Goals - Whatta ya got? (Read 866 times)

Copying Knifey's cute little diamond bullets....

• Get back to working on arms and abs

I should copy you and add this to my goals as well...

an amazing likeness

1. Plan the runs and run the plan to get ready for Oct

2. 197 miles

3. Loose some damn weight, geez!

4. Set new (lifetime) 10K PR

5. Stay ahead of Ileneforward in ytd

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

200 miles

30 mile run - DONE  Big grin

One double per week

One tempo per week

Bike ride once per week

Remain injury-free and get ready for the 50 miler in Oct! 

Michelle

Remain injury-free and get ready for the 50 miler in Oct! 

Which 50 miler?

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Which 50 miler?

It's part of the Trilogy in West Virginia.  I'm only running the Saturday/50 miler portion of it. 

Michelle

Just to STAY HEALTHY as my first marathon in 20 years is the 2nd weekend of October.

Final month before marathon.

1) 10k predictor race.  Want PR of sub 43:00

2) 2 good long runs 20+ miles

3) 10 Yasso 800's @ 3:20 - 3:30 pace to build confidence

4) Total mileage of 180-200 miles (would be PR)

Bring it!

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

#artbydmcbride

PS.  You around at all?  If I actually make any proper plans (and get permission to distract our holiday with runningahead awesomeness) then it would be cool to meet up and run or whatever.  

Man......it would be so cool to meet up and run together (and heal from missing Mississippi in SF) but it doesn't look good.    I am stuck in the LA area all month, except for the 16th thru the 20th when I am running in Maui!

Runners run

(and heal from missing Mississippi in SF) 

I'm sorry that I turned into a scatter brain and we didn't get to meet up.

Michelle

Boo.  And I had a cardboard cutout of Jules for you too.  I don't think I'm a very good Mississippi replacement (she's far too fast and cool), so at least you won't be disappointed!

Sounds like you have a busy month ahead.  I think Maui is better than meeting some weirdass from RA and their grumpy husband.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

#artbydmcbride

Boo.  And I had a cardboard cutout of Jules for you too.  I don't think I'm a very good Mississippi replacement (she's far too fast and cool), so at least you won't be disappointed!

Sounds like you have a busy month ahead.  I think Maui is better than meeting some weirdass from RA and their grumpy husband.

WHAT????!!!  I have to have that!!  We'll have to work something out!

I also have a grumpy husband!  Big grin

Runners run

A little late in  the month to be posting, but here are my goals.

Top of Utah Marathon 9/17/2011 in Logan, Utah goal is <3:20 which is my BQ time.

I will also be passing 1500 miles for the year during the marathon.

Try not to tweak out to much this week checking the weather and such for the race on Saturday.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Husbands are not grumpy.  Angry  I'm late jumping in here, but this talk about grumpy husbands caught my eye.

I'll shoot for 150 miles. 

One 5M race (just completed).

Next three weeks: Get our relay team organized for Market to Market (October 1).

• Hit 1500
                            • Run 180
                            • Lose 4lbs
                            • Double twice a week
                            • Run super slow 5-6 runs a week
                            • Run hill repeats 1/week

I think my mojo is back.

Almost 1/2 way through the month and I forgot to do any of my goals!  I did some hills yesterday!  Gah!  Must remember goals!

Husbands are not grumpy.  Angry 

Well, they can ACT grumpy at times.  Is that better?    Big grin

Michelle

I don't think I'm a very good Mississippi replacement (she's far too fast and cool), so at least you won't be disappointed! 

Hahaha!  I missed this before!   I wish I could agree with you that I'm far too fast & cool.  I like how it sounds though.  Smile

Michelle