1500 Miles So Go Run

That time again... (Read 508 times)

Yes, gang, it is time for another post!  Demanding, I know. 

To get this party started...

What's your next event? 

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

A Half Marathon on March 6, Corporate Cup in Charlotte.  Using this as a Training run for my actual HM race on April 10
      Carl A

Yours Truly 50K. Start is midnight on Sunday morning.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

a darn good question.  I think I am bailing on the idea of a half marathon in April.  It would have no real purpose and I'd probably end up halfway racing it and that's no way to go through life.

So the next race on the agenda appears to be the Wisco Mile on June 10.  That puts me 9 months between races.  That sure seems a lot of training time between races for someone running 5k and 1-mile races but there is it.  When you have no chance to win anything the urge to race just isn't there.  I just think I'll train and when I feel like it try and sharpen up to really race something.  Stay in shape, improve as I go and grab a PR a couple times a year.  That's kind of all I do. 

C-R

10k next weekend. Need to do something about that soft PR of mine.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

fighting some achillies pain right now......

was planning a half marathon this sunday but have pulled the chute.....

next scheduled event is the 30k Around The Bay Road Race in Hamilton, Ontario on March 28.

10k next weekend. Need to do something about that soft PR of mine.

41:59 sounds like a good number. 

C-R

41:59 sounds like a good number. 

I was thinking more like 39:59

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

a St. Patty's Day 10k...maybe.  just to see how bad I suck.  But really, marathons April 19 & 25.

Jennifer mm#1231

I'm hoping to make 2010 a PR year all around.  I just PR'd in a 5 miler this past Saturday.  My next event is Shamrock marathon March 21. Looking for 3:59! 

Michelle

I was thinking more like 39:59

wow.  rock on!  You go get that and make all your other PRs soft. 

Dallas Rock & Roll Half Mary - March 14th.

1:59:59 or bust

2017 Goals
                          1) Run more than 231 miles
                          2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

anneb

Shamrock Shuffle 8k on March 21... me and 36,000 of my closest friends

I'm just getting back into the swing of things following a stress injury in my foot so who knows. But last year there was a big slush blizzard on the day of the race so if I get decent weather it should be a PR!

After that maybe a couple of half marathons this spring?

Anne

New Orleans Rock 'n Roll Mardi Gras Marathon on Sunday.  That's less than 4 days away.  Better start training....

New Orleans Marathon - 2/24/2013  4:16:32

Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon - 4/27/2013 4:09:56 PR!

Honolulu Marathon - 12/8/2013

Just a dude.

I've just started looking for something around May or June... Like a 5k or something... Doesn't seem to be a lot to choose from yet...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape...