1500 Miles So Go Run

Welcome New Peeps! (Read 1699 times)

Master of Inconsistency

Hello all just jumped ship at the 1000 mile group ,Trying to dream big, Greg

Ain't  Wastin' Time No More !

Welcome Greg-- love the picture!
        Welcome everyone!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Hi all just joined and hoping to get into a pace group. How would I go about that?
            Hi all just joined and hoping to get into a pace group. How would I go about that?
            You already did! Welcome to the 1500 club! You can check your progress against the pace bunny by clicking the YTD Distance link to the left - the bunny runs 24/7 and your mileage will automatically update based on your log.

welcome marktman! I think you automatically get put on the pace bunny chart (I just joined and am on there). I've noticed a lag, though, so it might take time to get up there.
                welcome marktman! I think you automatically get put on the pace bunny chart (I just joined and am on there). I've noticed a lag, though, so it might take time to get up there.
                If you are looking at the one that shows all four groups that is linked off the home page, then yes there can be a slight lag depending on when you join or when you log miles. That siite, which is hosted by Derek (an RA member) collects the data from this site once per hour. The data on the YTD Distance link on the left is live.

Hello All, I just checked my 2007 mileage and it came out to 1463, so I need some extra motivation and 37 more miles in 2008. That trip to the bowl game the last week of 07 did me in. Thanks. YDD

Prince of Fatness

I just joined, but my log is local in Sporttracks, so I'll look like I'm standing still. I ran about 1750 miles last year and joined to keep myself motivated this year, and also offer encouragement to others. 45.98 miles so far this year so I am ahead of the bunny.

Not at it at all. 

A Saucy Wench

Hi! Just joined the 1500 mile group. I managed 1100+ last year even with a couple injury breaks and a newborn, so time to step it up. I am behind to start though, time to kick it in the booty. Actually I expect to be behind for quite awhile, but cruising come summer.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jeffdonahue

Hi all - just joined. Trying to keep up but the temp is pretty frigid here in Mass.
                          By the power vested in me, I hereby grant you SUPER ADMIN POWERS! Welcome to all the new peeps that just joined. Have fun and keep on running.

Think Whirled Peas

Hello all just jumped ship at the 1000 mile group ,Trying to dream big, Greg
                            Your avatar reminds me of the second best bumper sticker evah. "Think. Whirled. Peas." I nearly drove off the road

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Hello - Just joined up last week and already found myself 50 miles behind the bunny. I'll have to start catching up...as soon I finish digesting all that pizza and beer from the superbowl.. ugh. I started running March 07, and by the end of the year I was averaging around a 100 miles a month. Based on that, I decided to try a stretch goal of 1500 miles for this year - while getting ready for my first marathon in March (Napa Valley) and another in June (Grandma's).

Member, Tangerine Meat Gloss Running Team

Welcome, Joe. Some nice goals you got there. I started running about the same time as you. It's been a very fun year. I wish everyone good luck with their running goals and a speedy recovery for those that on the bench.