1500 Miles So Go Run

Falling down the ladder ... (Read 366 times)

I was doing pretty well... about 70 miles ahead of that damn bunny, but then Bar Review started Dead , and I would rather get extra sleep than an extra couple of miles. I'm "hopping" (sorry, couldn't resists Wink) to catch up come August, when my official training for Richmond starts!
    2009: BQ?
    va

trishie, You're in pretty good shape with a 70 mile margin. I've only got 6 mile on him! Btw, I just started my Richmond training this week. This should help me increase my margin a little. I will be ramping up to about 40 miles per week by the end of August.

Go Pre!

I am 30 miles behind the rodent. I have however, recovered from the Marathon and started this morning training for the next (Sept 30 or Oct 15th depending on which local one I do) So...let the climbing begin Smile
        Jeffrey

So. I just wanted everyone to know that I am on cold no.4 for 2007. I've never had this many colds ... but I am getting used to the frequency. UGH! I am going to run through this thing - to do something different. Smile

Go Pre!

So. I just wanted everyone to know that I am on cold no.4 for 2007. I've never had this many colds ... but I am getting used to the frequency. UGH! I am going to run through this thing - to do something different. Smile
            Squid-Dude, I may be wrong, but your colds could be a sign of over training. Your log does not show many days off alll year. I suggest taking more rest days. As a few famous coaches have replied to the question "How important is rest?" - the answer is "More than most runners know" get well Smile
            Jeffrey

Thanks for the over-training tip. However, I know the source of my colds: my DD - the 3 yo GERM FACTORY!!! She is so cute right now it's hard to say no to her hugs; even though she is sneezing and coughing on me at the same time. It's inevitable. I work from my residence and we're around each other 24/7. Smile
              Squid-Dude, I may be wrong, but your colds could be a sign of over training.

Go Pre!

Ahhhh...I have been through 3 of those germ factories....fortunately though, the youngest is 7 and never seems to get colds anyway! Smile Anyway, like I said, I may be wrong...which is often Wink
                  Trishie- I know the feeling. I fell way behind with injury/sickness while training for ING Georgia. I am slowly catching up a little at a time as I am getting my base back up and then hopefully once training starts I will pass the bunny for good.
                  http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                    Bar Review??? Thats great, when you get done you can sue the bunny for something Big grin Just kidding, really, don't sweat it, remember, running is just one part of our lives, other important things come along from time to time. Keep it in prespective, catch up in August and crush his little ass for the rest of the year. Tongue
                      Bar Review??? Thats great, when you get done you can sue the bunny for something Big grin Just kidding, really, don't sweat it, remember, running is just one part of our lives, other important things come along from time to time. Keep it in prespective, catch up in August and crush his little ass for the rest of the year. Tongue
                      Great advice, thanks Big grin Maybe I can sue the bunny for intentional infliction of emotional distress? Wink
                        You certainly sound like a lawyer...
                          You certainly sound like a lawyer...
                          Le sigh. If that's all that wa needed Big grin
                            I don't honestly think I'll log 1500 this year, but I'm doing my best. Working full-time, nursing school full-time and being a wife and mother along with marathon training squeezed in for good measure. Might not be enough hours in the day to log the miles!