1500 Miles So Go Run

2009 Marathons (Read 1746 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

I just signed up for another one - Ocean Drive on 3/29

Think Whirled Peas

I just signed up for another one - Ocean Drive on 3/29
      Good deal, Shan! The running bug hit you HARD, girl! Pretty cool. I'll be interested to see how far you can take it.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

She's a mad woman. I love it!!!! Big grin

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

The running bug hit you HARD, girl!
          Understatement of the YEAR!!! LOL Thanks guys! I hope to show you all good things over the next few months... Big grin
            I'm on for the Great Wall Marathon, May 16.
            Next goal: Great Wall Marathon
            Jill_B

I fly.

I'm thinking about Philly... My brother is trying to talk me into it. But we'll see.

Bring it on.

Oh Mighty Wing

I've got 2 more: Enviro-Sports Golden Gate Marathon on 4/4 Enviro-Sports Muir Woods Trail Marathon on 4/11 YEAH!!!!
                  I've got 2 more: Enviro-Sports Golden Gate Marathon on 4/4 Enviro-Sports Muir Woods Trail Marathon on 4/11 YEAH!!!!
                  Is that the 4th November or 11th April......remember Johnny is a BritBig grin

Jerry
                  A runners blog-updated daily

Oh Mighty Wing

Is that the 4th November or 11th April......remember Johnny is a BritBig grin
                    oh haha April 4th, April 11th
                      Respect....2 within a week Surprised

Jerry

Oh Mighty Wing

Respect....2 within a week Surprised
                        let's hope i don't break! I went a little crazy: 13.1 - March 21 26.2 - March 28, April 4, April 11 Let's hope I can still stand at the end of it all! Wink

Think Whirled Peas

Good lord, girl, you really have gone off the deep end! Most excellent.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Jill_B

I fly.

let's hope i don't break! I went a little crazy: 13.1 - March 21 26.2 - March 28, April 4, April 11 Let's hope I can still stand at the end of it all! Wink
                            Wow. Good luck. I'm having trouble committing to just one this year.

Bring it on.

Come on Jill, you owe it to yourself. Have some "Me" time and let the children be proud of you Big grin Just trying to be motivationalShy

Jerry

Oh Mighty Wing

Come on Jill, you owe it to yourself. Have some "Me" time and let the children be proud of you Big grin Just trying to be motivationalShy
                                I agree!!! Jill - my only responsibility is to my dogs. I've decided this year is to see where I can go.