1500 Miles So Go Run

February Is DONE - How did you do? (Read 341 times)

120.3 Miles for me. Not bad. Had one week with only 5 miles due to illness and missed several days due to snow conditions. Towards the end of the month had several days of 50+ temps, ran in shorts and light shirt. Its the start of great running weather for about the next three months before it gets too hot. I'm shooting for 150+ miles for March. Big grin
    Jill_B

I fly.

118.1 for me. Not bad for not running for a week (a few days because we were in Disney, a few days from illness). I hope to have a kickin' March. I actually am slightly behind where I want to be for the year. I guess it's a good thing we still have 10 months to go!

Bring it on.

Prophet!

139.4 m for me, should have ran an extra 0.6 today just to round it up Smile ...couple of sick days but nothing major...hopefully 150+ for march as well.
          129. Not what I had planned for but not bad considering all the runs missed due to snow days (no school for kids) and more recently their illness. One thing I didn't count on when dh took his new job (he's out of the country 4 days a week) was the fact that if there's no school or they miss it due to illness I have to sacrifice my run hmmmmm is 5 old enough to be left home alone? Clowning around Here's to a better March!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

This was set to be a good month, I was on pace for 130, and then BAM! Viral bronchitis and nine days off completely - you can't run when you can't breathe. At least I'm back, but it just goes to show how the best laid plans gang aft agley...
              5 old enough to be left home alone? Clowning around
              only if your local CPS (Child Protective Services) official is a runner. Wink Ewa
              I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                Good month for me. Got over 150 miles (record). Found new motivation for running so I am hoping March will be good also especially with improving weather. Ewa
                I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                derek

130.4 for me. I'm happy with the volume, but I think it's starting to take its toll. I've been pretty tired recently.

Derek

Prophet!

hmmmmm is 5 old enough to be left home alone? Clowning around
                    is 2 old enough ? Smile
                      Well then good their fevers broke and they are both feeling well enough to go to school! WTG on getting the milage in people!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

205 Hey! Where'd those come from? Oh wait, that was all that running stuff... not bad. I think I'll stay at this pace. Long live Old Man Winter. I hope spring never comes...
                          123.9 Smile
                          2009: BQ?
                            Pattycakes, 205 miles in a month with only 28 days. Shocked I am impressed. Good Job. Big grin
                              that's for the past two months Wink

Wingz

Professional Noob

90.7... a rough month. Hopefully March'll be better. Got a lot going on here and I've not been able to run like I wish I could...

Roads were made for journeys...