1500 Miles So Go Run

September Mileage Goal (Read 447 times)

jeffdonahue

Tomorrow begins a new month. Post your mileage goal for the 9th month of the year.

If you have any other goals for September, let's hear those, too!

My mileage goal for September is 245.  I have no other goals than to do this uninjured.

I'll be starting to taper later in the month.  Plus a few races.

Goals:

1. 200 miles

2. Weight under 55kg

3. 5k PR (4th Sep)

4. Half marathon PR (19th Sep)

I'll be doing some tapering this month as well.  Goals: 1. ~200 miles 2. Run Woodstock 50 Mile.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

I'll be doing some tapering this month as well.  Goals: 1. ~200 miles 2. Run Woodstock 50 Mile.

Wow - well 2 will get you a fair chunk of the way towards 1.  Good luck with your 50 miler!

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

I honestly have no idea since this is the first month I won't be training for a marathon this year.  I'm guessing around 120-130ish.  I'll be happy with anything over 100.

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Setting a goal seems to help me run more, so 180 miles for this month is the target, my highest ever.

MTA, I need this out there. Sub 23:00 on my 5k on Labor day, anything slower is a fail.

xhristopher

I'm swinging at the fences this month. I'm not sure which of them is the most ambitious. Regardless, I'm going to have to work hard for each of them.

Goals:

1. 275 Miles

2. 5k 18:35

3. Half Marathon sub 1:30

4. Get more sleep

Just a dude.

I'll guess 300+

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Carl A

Goals

1. 200 miles

2. Finish Delaware 100

(Had to give up race because of coaching responsibilities.)

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Wow - well 2 will get you a fair chunk of the way towards 1.  Good luck with your 50 miler!

Thanks, Mandy :-)

150?  Uninjured please.

Oh, and my other goal is to NOT race my half marathon this Saturday.  It is going to be far too lovely not to run it...I have only been pain free for about 4 runs now, and I think racing it would be a bad idea.  But it is supposed to be 49F at the start...can you say perfect?!  Must.not.race.

The best way I've found to run a race without racing it is to pace a friend that has a slower pace than I have.  1.  It keeps you from racing and 2. It is a big help to your friend. 

That is a good call Cassie, I have done that on a few occasions and touted the line up asking if anyone was looking to beat a particular time and being their unofficial pacer.

Jerry
                            A runners blog-updated daily

#artbydmcbride

Wow, it would great to race with you, Jerry!  Smile

I am going to be brave and put 120 miles out there for my September goal.   <gulp>

Runners run

Seanv2

Well i failed to make 225 for the month of August, but I am feeling pretty confident that I should be able to hit that in September.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com