1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking

January’s numbers are up! (Read 217 times)

Eternal Rookie

At least I hope so, let me know if you can’t see the chart.

red x is all I get

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I got nuthin'.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jules2

I got nuthin'.

I can see your stats are you looking in the right place?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Eternal Rookie

Well nuts, I thought that I was being clever and saved an image and put it there so that you wouldn’t have to click on the link, but I guess it is only visible from my home computer where the image is. Now I can’t get the link to work like I want so I just put the raw numbers there and will work on the chart when I get home tonight.

jules2

Well nuts, I thought that I was being clever and saved an image and put it there so that you wouldn’t have to click on the link, but I guess it is only visible from my home computer where the image is. Now I can’t get the link to work like I want so I just put the raw numbers there and will work on the chart when I get home tonight.

Its the thought that counts, anyway whatever you do will be better than my best effort as my IT "skills" leave something to be desired.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

ER - I copied the url from the red x - pasted that into the browser window and was able to access the picture that way - so, it was not just on your home computer.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                Thyroid Support Group