1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking

Jules (Read 138 times)

Crazy winter for you - hope you and your family are OK. How bad is it where you live?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

jules2

Crazy winter for you - hope you and your family are OK. How bad is it where you live?

I should imagine the weather is about as bad as your high Summer Clown seriously though thanks for the thought.

Its not worth us in the UK spending lots on precautions against cold weather as we don't get many.

Some years we have barely had a frost let alone snow but last year was bad and this year has started early so it takes us totally by surprise.

I'm lucky as I only work two days a week now and when its icy like now I don't bother to cycle as I only have a 4.5 mile run down the side of a river to work and 4.5 back.

Here's a link to our current weather how is it with you and how are you keeping?

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/7days.asp

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

It's pretty cold - down below zero once already - streets are plenty icy, but I'm staying off them for now. Right now, I'm throwing in some efforts flat in preparation for running at the Dome come January . PT didn't want me at less than 3% till January, and following his advice has been working for me so far. Biking is not my friend, but I'm sure by end of January that will change.

Glad to hear you are well and do you have thermal spandex?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group