1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking

February numbers are up! (Read 157 times)

Eternal Rookie

With a link to the chart and the numbers (and numbers don’t lie) below.  Now if you snuck in an entry after 7:50pm central on the 28th, it isn’t there.

jules2

Thanks ER, the weather has been dreadful over this side of the pond for getting on for two months now.

I've just logged my final cycling / running for February which missed your deadline but it does not make much difference.

Today looks to be the best of the year so far there is a frost but not a cloud in the sky.  I will do my chores and then take my Time Trial bike out for its first ride having released it from the Turbo Trainer.  I need to make sure it is dialed in as its the first leg of the National Duathlon series next Saturday and I feel totally underprepared.

http://www.onestepbeyond.org.uk/clumber-park-duathlon.php

Now the weather is hopefully getting better I should be able to improve my cycling fitness ready for the April and May events.

How's everybody else doing?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Eternal Rookie

That turned out to be a pretty quick fix, numbers updated.

We’ve been averaging 10o F (too early for me to convert to Celsius or Centigrade) below normal here and while I wasn't born a southerner I guess that I’ve become soft in my old age. Running, I heat up pretty fast so the temps are no big deal. Biking and the wind chill, different story.