1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking

New Leadership (Read 13 times)

Eternal Rookie

Anyone interested in becoming an administrator?

After a good January I’m injured again. Surgery is probably in my future.

What I had been doing is pulling up members running miles (the ones that gave the forum permission to do so) using the reports and then going into everyone’s log individual to get the bike mileage. If it wasn’t displayed on their summary page I’d run a query, but that option is no longer available after the upgrade. The new widgets are awesome though. It would be great if we could attach them to a post so that there’d be real time data, but that might be asking a lot from Eric.

Anyhow, anyone interested in taking over the reins?

jules2

Thanks for letting us know, sorry to hear of your misfortune

My problem is that I'm no good at IT, how hard is it?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Eternal Rookie

Part A is easy. You click on reports and chose a Time Range of current year and hit display. It will show you the total running mileage for every member that gave the group permission to access their log.

Then you click on the individual member and it takes you to their log. Most have their 2013 Overall Bike Totals on the summary page.

If they don’t, while in their log, you go to reports and click on new search, pick a date range and choose Bike as the activity and hit search. It will display all their rides, but on the right hand side is a summary button. Hit that and you’ll get their total miles.

For instance, as of today you’ve run 103.7 and ridden 65.0. Runningsteph117 numbers are 121.2 and 160.2.

I just gave to Administrative rights to try. No pressure though Wink

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would do it if life weren't suddenly very hectic.  We're in the process of either buying or building a house...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xhristopher

I think we need a recruitment drive or merger. Only 9 people in the group have logged anything this year. As it is it wouldn't be much work to manage.

xhristopher

I think we need a recruitment drive or merger. Only 9 people in the group have logged anything this year. As it is it wouldn't be much work to manage.

Still just nine of us running.

If you are running I counted your bike miles. From what I see everyone else is hibernating.

Year to date:

RAthleate   Ran Rode Comments
              JLM    362.9 mi 0  looking for bike
              xhristopher   339.9 mi 20  found bike once
              Runningsteph117   179.3 mi 240  knows where bike is
              pfriese   158.4 mi 444  must have a nice bike trainer
              jules2    123.1 mi 65  could kick our ass if he wanted to
              zoom-zoom   120 mi 212  kinda on pace
              gmar4718   42.6 mi 14  rode a half marathon
              dtraitor   19.6 mi 35  would rather play hockey
              BexKix   12 mi 0  bike in shop
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I love your comments!  Tues...that's the day I'm hoping to get out on my fat bike for the FIRST. TIME. EVER!!!  Also my first non-trainer ride since I broke my right wrist on 11/28.  By this time next month we will hopefully be moved and I will only have about another week of HM training, then I can start devoting much more effort to the bike miles.  I REALLY miss regular saddle time that doesn't involve CycleOps.

~ Sarah Kay

xhristopher

Ha, I love your comments!  Tues...that's the day I'm hoping to get out on my fat bike for the FIRST. TIME. EVER!!!  Also my first non-trainer ride since I broke my right wrist on 11/28.  By this time next month we will hopefully be moved and I will only have about another week of HM training, then I can start devoting much more effort to the bike miles.  I REALLY miss regular saddle time that doesn't involve CycleOps.

It's March. Lot's of warm days heading our way. Gonna have to ride the fat bike on the beach.

Oh, and I just found this.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We have some kids like that in this area...there dad either owns or is connected to one of the area bike shops.  These kids KICK MY ASS and they are like 10-12 years old. Black eye

It's March. Lot's of warm days heading our way. Gonna have to ride the fat bike on the beach.

Oh, and I just found this.

~ Sarah Kay

pfriese

Thanks xhristopher.

The trainer is getting old, thankfully only one treadmill run so far this year. Looking forward to March with more outdoor riding.

Paul