1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking

2010 Year to date totals (Read 589 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

zoom zoom

Luckily they are hoping to restore the World long course duathlon next year so we can race mano  pensioner to mano girlBig grin

i can' believe how close our stats are you are 12 miles ahead on the running and 61 on the bike but 23 years behind in age.

I have been resting and have a half marathon and a 100 mile cycle race coming up so I have you in my sights

You will probably kick my ass on the bike mileage this year...our weather will gradually be going to shit.  But I'm about to start rebuilding the running miles in prep for a HM in early Dec.

Are long course dus only held in Europe and the UK?  Everything I see around here is sprint, which is fun...but I would love to run and bike at least 2x as far during a single race.  2 5ks are rough.  Some races are a 2mi. and a 5k...even rougher.  And the bike legs never seem to be much more than 30k.  50-60k would be nicer.  I'm not "fast" enough to be good at shorter distances, but I have decent endurance at those middle mileage ranges.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Eternal Rookie

Thru the end of August.

Chart with 1000 as the max

And the actual numbers:

Run

Bike

Eternal Rookie

Thru the November 7th.

Chart with 1000 as the max

And the actual numbers:

Run