1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking

The numbers thru February (Read 210 times)

Eternal Rookie

Athlete Run Bike
    BeastieRoy 258.8 mi

11.9 mi

BOWSER 100 mi

482 mi

Burglar11 224.1 mi

44.2 mi

Chenille 84.3 mi

37.2 mi

Croydon 0 mi 0 mi
    danadearest    
    dtraitor 42.6 mi

114.5 mi

easytiger 6 mi

25.9 mi

Elly1    
    Eternal Rookie 52.6 mi 0 mi
    gmar4718 211.2 mi
    hbarney 93 mi 4 mi
    jackal101    
    JLM 5.4 mi

139.6 mi

jules2 137.9 mi

345 mi

Lizard-82    
    Mikeco 62.8 mi

62.8 mi

pfriese 336.1 mi 0 mi
    run2fly4ever    
    Runningsteph117 182.8 mi

196.4 mi

shadowrunner 215.4 mi 0 mi
    Wazza_24    
    westward13 0 mi 0 mi
    xhristopher 326.9 mi

71.6 mi

zoom-zoom 128.2 mi

325.6 mi

Pace Bunny 164.9 mi 164.9 mi
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I need to get moving if I'm going to beat Jules! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jules2

I need to get moving if I'm going to beat Jules! Tongue

I'm suffering from a bad knee so my running is suffering but the good news is that I hadn't logged all my cycling so you are further behind than you realise! I have a three day long distance cycling event in July and two weeks cycling down the Loire Valley in France in June ( just me my bike and my tent ) So you better get cracking

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cccccrap! Tongue

Sorry about the knee.  Mine every once in a while whispers at me and I have to yell at it to STFU!

~ Sarah Kay

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

My bike miles...I am just a woose when it comes to cold weather. Blush Hope to get some rides once temps warms up more in AM.  Like dreadmills, can't get into stationary bikes and no room for trainer at home.  Yeah, yeah, just another excuse.

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No room for a trainer...I find this hard to believe.  We have a TINY living room.  During the Winter it's half filled with bikes. Blush

~ Sarah Kay

running to fly

hey guys new to running ahead and trying to get back into the swing of things i just got back from a really bad injury in my foot that had to have surgery back in december im trying to train for a marathon this year

13' goals

2000 miles running

2000 miles biking

200 mile swimming

try to stay healthy to reach my goals this year

this year im going to start my goal of running 10,000 miles by december 31 of 2016 both biking and running

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How's your foot healing?  I found the bike to be invaluable a couple of Summers ago when I badly sprained my ankle during a trail relay.  I couldn't run a step for 5.5 weeks and it was probably 12 before I was able to work up close to pre-sprain mileage.  I was able to get back on the bike after about a week.  The ankle is still pretty much FUBARd, though.  I don't think I'll ever be able to confidently run off-road, again.

~ Sarah Kay

running to fly

its fully healed just have some problems with the muscles and tendons they are alittle sore. im trying to get back to my original level of running and biking  

13' goals

2000 miles running

2000 miles biking

200 mile swimming

try to stay healthy to reach my goals this year

this year im going to start my goal of running 10,000 miles by december 31 of 2016 both biking and running

jules2

its fully healed just have some problems with the muscles and tendons they are alittle sore. im trying to get back to my original level of running and biking  

Good luck, I'm not running for a week or two to let my knee recover but I'll make it up on the bike now the weather is getting better.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

No room for a trainer...I find this hard to believe.  We have a TINY living room.  During the Winter it's half filled with bikes. Blush

When I was single [20+ years ago] I would have said the same.  Now married with 2 kids, my excercise room options are the one-car garage for my free weights or the  gym.  A trainer would fit in garage but not the bike due to space/storage issues and the her car which is a Freestyle.  As for the living room my DW would throw me out if I moved a bike in there.  And at my age, no one would else would put up with me.Wink  

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

As for the living room my DW would throw me out if I moved a bike in there.  And at my age, no one would else would put up with me.Wink  

I sometimes forget that some families aren't as velo-centric as we are.  I think we are up to 12 between 3 people, though that's counting 2 outgrown bikes and a POS tandem mtn. bike that we NEVER use.  There are currently 3 bikes inside our house and 3 separate trainer units. Blush

~ Sarah Kay

xhristopher

Regarding space for the bike trainer... You guys don't just leave it set up do you?

I set it up and break it down each time I use it. The bike lives in it's usual parking spot, the trainer tucks away in another spot, and the whole process just takes a couple minutes.

Oh, I never got that Lemond trainer ... sticking with the decade old Performance rig.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Regarding space for the bike trainer... You guys don't just leave it set up do you?

Blush Most of the Winter, we do...it's just easier, sometimes.  It's so cramped that trying to move them is sometimes more difficult and they end up getting knocked-over.

~ Sarah Kay