1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking

Westward and Andsmit (Read 293 times)

Congrats on your races! You guys did awesome!!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Thanks, Chenille! A bit late on my response but I just saw this. Big grin Apparently, the half marathon isn't a distance that agrees with me and I've been out of commission since then. Had an MRI on my knee this morning and should find out what's going on next Wednesday. Sad

jules2

Sorry to hear about that, just as I'm getting better everybody else seems to be crook. Westward any chance of updating the pacebunny please?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Awwww, Chris, that sucks Sad . Sure hope it turns out to be something minor. Fingers crossed...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

My bike is my therapist

Man...sorry to hear about that Cris. Hope everything turns out OK. Sad In the mean time, welcome to the "recuperating" club. Big grin
            "Psychotic speed and you'll crash, over caution will get you last. "
            1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking
            5000 Mile Club
            Half Marathon Trainers