What if, say, the water is falling from the sky while you're running some sort of marathonish type distance, and it soaks into your pores and stuff? Do you then need to provide your own hops?
I put it under there.
I had a couple of these Saturday night.
I'm running somewhere tomorrow. It's going to be beautiful. I can't wait.
REALLY enjoying this: From Beer Advocate, which gave it a rare rare perfect score: Very lively carbonation. Quite a beauty in terms of head--towering almost out of the glass and taking a good while to dissipate, with a caked-on lacing after each sip. Clear amber glow shows off the lively carbonation. Spicy aroma with some herbal, exotic fruit (plantains?) and slight estery alcohol. Pleasant crispness from the carbonation and a real, deep smoothness really enhances the lush medium body. Epic maltiness, sweet and toasty with a spicy flavor from the rye. The rye melds very well with the Brettanomyce's herbal funk and the warming peppery alcohol. Suggestions of ripe plum, start fruit and green banana come to mind. The Brett brings some herbal funk to the taste buds middle to end, but nothing too strange or eclectic. Mild hopping throughout. Finishes semidry with a thick layer of herbal flavor that jumps far into the aftertaste. Can a beer redefine a style? We'll leave that for debate as Saison Rue bends the style with an array of complexities that unfold as it warms with each sip. One of the top 10 beers we've had in 2008 to date.
No Talent Drips
Has anyone tried this?
Summer is going to be so much better this year.
You should go get the clap just so you can give it to her. --beef
102. Porter by The Duck-Rabbit Craft Brewery103. Blue Moon Belgian White by Coors Brewing Company104. Temptation by Russian River Brewing Company105. Bender by Surly Brewing Company106. Harvest Ale (2008) by JW Lees and Co107. Brown Ale by Brooklyn Brewery108. Hap and Harry's by Yazoo Brewing Company109. Saranac White IPA by The Matt Brewing Company (Saranac)110. Porter by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.111. Gorch Fock by Three Floyds Brewing Company112. American Pale Ale by Stoudts Brewing Company113. Exodus Porter by SweetWater Brewing Company114. Smoked Vanilla Gorilla by Red Brick Brewing Company115. Mike's Hard Lemonade by Mike's Hard Lemonade Company116. Saison Rue by The Bruery117. Oatmeal Milk Stout by River Horse Brewing Co.118. Guinness Draught (Stout) by Guinness119. Magners Irish Cider by Magners (C&C Group plc)120. Dos Equis Ambar by Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma121. La Folie (Lips of Faith) (2010) by New Belgium Brewing Company122. Samuel Adams Alpine Spring by Boston Beer Company123. Amber Bock by Monkey Man Brewery124. Cherry Lambic by Upland Brewing Company125. Cherry Wheat by Monkey Man Brewery126. Hopped Lager by Monkey Man Brewery127. Scott's Kolsch by Monkey Man Brewery128. Monkey Breakfast Imperial Stout by Monkey Man Brewery129. Back in Black by 21st Amendment Brewery130. Belgian Singel by Saint Louis Brewery Inc. (Schlafly)131. Yakima Wheat Ale by Saint Louis Brewery Inc. (Schlafly)132. Schlafly Smoked Porter by Saint Louis Brewery Inc. (Schlafly)133. Vanilla Porter by Six Row Brewing Co.134. Brown Ale by Six Row Brewing Co.135. Pre-Prohibition Pilsner by Six Row Brewing Co.136. Michelob Amber Bock by Anheuser-Busch (ABInBev)137. Ruthless Rye IPA (2012) by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.138. Hop Project #64 by Yazoo Brewing Company139. Holiday Spiced Ale by Potato Head Brewery140. Yeti by Great Divide Brewing Company141. Pliny the Elder by Russian River Brewing Company142. Sapporo Premium Lager by Sapporo Breweries143. ESB by Green Man Brewery (USA)144. Oktoberfest Lager by Slyfox145. Diesel by Sixpoint Brewery146. Slam Dunkel Double Dunkelweizen Ale by Weyerbacher Brewing Company147. 420 Extra Pale Ale by SweetWater Brewing Company148. Shift by New Belgium Brewing Company149. IPA by Caldera Brewing150. Schlafly Pale Ale by Saint Louis Brewery Inc. (Schlafly)
115. Mike's Hard Lemonade by Mike's Hard Lemonade Company
115. Mike's Hard Lemonade by Mike's Hard Lemonade Company
Because it's hard to find liquor stores that still carry Bartles & Jaymes?
"Adventure is worthwhile in itself". -Amelia Earhart
After many hours on the Ice Age Trail yesterday I was greeted with a saison brewed by flatfooter. It was awesome.
He is brewing up a kolsch for post-race consumption in three weeks. I can't wait.
151. Organic Cider by Samuel Smith Old Brewery (Tadcaster)152. Flagship Ale by Grey Sail Brewing Company153. Samuel Adams Boston Lager by Boston Beer Company154. Heineken by Heineken155. Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBR) by Pabst Brewing Company156. Bass Pale Ale by Bass Brewers157. HopBack Amber Ale by Tröegs Brewing Company158. Geary's Pale Ale by D.L. Geary Brewing Company159. O'Hara's Irish Stout by Carlow Brewing160. Organic Lager by Samuel Smith Old Brewery161. He'Brew Genesis Dry Hopped Session Ale by Shmaltz Brewing Company162. Rayon Vert by Green Flash Brewing Co.163. Rye Saison by Yazoo Brewing Company164. Resin by Sixpoint Brewery165. Rompo by Jackalope Brewing Company166. Onward Stout by Yazoo Brewing Company167. Delirium Nocturnum by Brouwerij Huyghe168. Wee Mac Scottish Ale by Sun King Brewing Co169. Osiris Pale Ale by Sun King Brewing Co170. Babayaga by Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project171. Saison de Lis by Perennial Artisan Ales172. Seduction by Brewery Ommegang173. Batch 9,000 by Bell's Brewery, Inc.174. Tres Blueberry Stout by Dark Horse Brewing Co.175. Rye Stout by Bell's Brewery, Inc.176. Organic Cherry by Samuel Smith Old Brewery (Tadcaster)177. Sorachi Ace by Brooklyn Brewery178. Adam Bomb IPA by Blackstone Restaurant & Brewery179. Michelob Ultra by Anheuser-Busch180. Hop Project #57 by Yazoo Brewing Company181. Too Cream Stout by Dark Horse Brewing Co.182. Hop Project #62 by Yazoo Brewing Company183. St-Ambroise Oatmeal Stout by Brasserie McAuslan (St-Ambroise beers)184. La Folie (Lips of Faith) (2011) by New Belgium Brewing Company185. Thumbprint (Unplugged) Cherry Stout by New Glarus Brewing Company186. Saison Diego by Green Flash Brewing Co.187. Anvil Porter by French Broad Brewing Co.188. Northern Liberties IPA by Christian Moerlein Brewing189. Tropical Mango Pale Ale by St. John Brewers190. Plan B by Collaboration: Perennial Artisan Ales/Half Acre191. Milk Stout Nitro by Left Hand Brewing Company192. Uniform by Weyerbacher Brewing Company193. Moon Man by New Glarus Brewing Company194. Damnation by Russian River Brewing Company195. Budweiser by Anheuser-Busch (ABInBev)196. Winter Ale by Brooklyn Brewery197. Deviant Dale's by Oskar Blues Brewery198. Road Trip by SweetWater Brewing Company (Georgia)199. Negra Modelo by Grupo Modelo S.A. de C.V.200. Rye-on-Rye (2012) by Boulevard Brewing Co.
201. Vinyl by Magic Hat Brewing Company202. Dunkel Lager by Sly Fox Brewing Company203. Summer Ale by Brooklyn Brewery204. 90 Minute IPA by Dogfish Head Craft Brewery205. Amish Four Grain by Lancaster Brewing Company206. Scotty Karate by Dark Horse Brewing Co.207. Samuel Adams Whitewater IPA by Boston Beer Company208. Indian Brown Ale by Dogfish Head Craft Brewery209. Good People Brown Ale by Good People Brewing Company210. Samuel Adams Irish Red by Boston Beer Company211. Pollenator Spring Ale by Long Trail Brewing Co212. Rye Hopper Ale by French Broad Brewing Co.213. Ranger IPA by New Belgium Brewing Company214. Hop Project #65 by Yazoo Brewing Company215. Pale Ale by Bell's Brewery, Inc.216. Harbinger by Sixpoint Brewery217. Oak Aged Unearthly by Southern Tier Brewing Company218. Summer Solstice by Anderson Valley Brewing Company219. Orval by Brasserie d'Orval220. Oude Gueuze by Hanssens Artisanaal221. Oude Kriek (Vieille) by Brouwerij Oud Beersel222. Strawberry Harvest Lager by Abita Brewing Company223. Red Ale by Abita Brewing Company224. Samuel Adams Blackberry Witbier by Boston Beer Company225. Fortuitous by Yazoo Brewing Company226. Moose Drool Brown Ale by Big Sky Brewing Company227. Gilgamesh by Upland Brewing Company228. Lucky U IPA by Breckenridge Brewery229. Sol by Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma (Heineken)230. Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat by Boston Beer Company231. J. Henry Original Mild by Calfkiller Brewing Company232. Ginger Beer by Caldera Brewing233. Rabbid Rabbit by Three Floyds Brewing Company234. Helios Pale Ale by Upland Brewing Company235. Miller High Life by Miller Brewing Company236. Hoptimum (2012) by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.237. Heartland Wheat by Lucky Bucket Brewing Company238. Siberian Night by Thirsty Dog Brewing Company239. Falls City Original Pale Ale by Falls City Brewing Company240. Vanilla Porter by Breckenridge Brewery241. Belgian Style Dubbel by Flying Fish Brewing Company242. Sky High Rye by Arcadia Brewing Company (Arcadia Ales)243. Thumbprint Barley Wine by New Glarus Brewing Company244. Samuel Adams Black Lager by Boston Beer Company245. Pumphouse Lager by Grand Lake Brewing Company246. Fireside Nut Brown by Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company247. Export IPA by Saint Louis Brewery Inc. (Schlafly)248. Two Hearted Ale by Bell's Brewery, Inc.249. Pissenlit by Brasserie Fantôme250. Teddy Bear Kisses by Upland Brewing Company
I'm sorry Trent, but your streak ended at 234. 235 is not beer.
2013 Goals: Run trails.
Fast is better than long
2013 Goals: 2500 miles / 2:45 marathon? / sub 2 800m / 4:30 mile / sub 16 5K / sub hour 10 miles
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm the rest of the night;Set a man afire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
What in the Jehu?
better than the beast.
The Logic of Long Distance
Pretty sure I had like 15 Sierra Nevadas out of a keg at our race teams bbq.
How do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know you were born to fly?
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.