2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly check-in: 28 June- 4 July (Read 500 times)

Just a dude.

Friends and family, god and country, summer BBQ's and trips to the water park, I can see how that would drag a person down.

Um... no friends... no BBQ... no water park... Family out with other people... I sat at home and watched Youtube videos and ate too much... 

But you don't wanna hear about me whining...  So Imma gonna shut up and go run...  ;-)

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Um... no friends... no BBQ... no water park... Family out with other people... I sat at home and watched Youtube videos and ate too much... 

But you don't wanna hear about me whining...  So Imma gonna shut up and go run...  ;-)

-Kelly

Isn't great to live in a country where you were free to watch videos, eat too much and go running with absolutely no fear of harm by any enemies foreign or domestic!  A quick step into any other country in the world and you won't find that.  Makes me pretty happy every day but especially on the 4th of July.  Sorry your day wasn't the best it could be, if I was there I would have gone running with you!

Imminent Catastrophe

I was bummed too because I had to be away from home working (and missed Peachtree) but I got to see the fireworks show of a lifetime--landing at LAX, the whole valley was one enormous show. Incredible sight, thousands and thousands of them in every direction--shock and awe.

You never know when life's lemon will make lemonade! 

Easy 5 today, I'm avoiding running on consecutive days out of caution but it felt fine and my HR was fairly low for the pace. 

Anyway Kelly, friends, family, BBQ and water parks are sometimes overrated.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016