2000Km-1243 mile club

Hello!! (Read 123 times)

Top 'O the World!

1,000 mile group transfer .. Hope you don't mind me plugging in here....I need a new goal, since I've made it to the last one... Smile
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hi, Cindy! I started out here when I still had a chance to make 2000K, but the nice folks convinced me to stay here, even after my injury meant I wouldn't get to my goal. I figure I'm just preparing for 2009!

A Saucy Wench

Hello and welcome!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Top 'O the World!

Hey Ladies! Great to see you in here too! Wink
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          Dutchie42

Congrats on reaching your goal. Teresa, you still have a shot at the 2000K. I won't make it though. No with this foot. I'm now shooting for 1700K. In which case, I've almost doubled my mileage from last year.

Dutchie
            Run the day, or the day runs you.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Dutchie, I think I'll have to figure out another K goal like you have, because there's no way I'll get to 2000. I'm going to London and South Africa with DD10 and my parents from 11/13 to 11/26, and it's going to be hard to get a lot of mileage in - the fenced camps in Kruger National Park are tiny, and we'll be driving around all day, anyway. I don't mind - it's been a more successful year than I could ever have hoped for. Good luck on hitting 1700!