2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly Mileage Check-In for week June 23 (Read 247 times)

Dog-Love

Hellloooooooooooooooo out there. Where is everyone? I ran 8 today covering very wild terrain. Lots of gnarly roots. Lots of bear scat. Didn't run for 3 days and it was a nice and easy run
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

A Saucy Wench

3.5 yesterday on the treadmill 9 today around the town

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

8 last night on the treadmill. iPod pretty much dragged my ass through that boring slog.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Ringmaster

Bear scat. Gotta say I don't see any of that on my runs. 6.2 yesterday on the 'mill. Off to run on it again today. Can't wait til dh gets back from his trip.

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
          Mile by Mile

A Saucy Wench

Bear scat. Gotta say I don't see any of that on my runs.
            No bear scat here either, just smelly squished skunks. You know I have never seen a live skunk around here, just lots and lots of dead ones Dead

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

3.5 this morning- didnt want to get up

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

4 miles last night on the treadmill. It was gonna be 6 or more, and possibly a tempo run. But about 20 minutes in, I had to take quick action to prevent myself from candicing. After that, I felt like a slug, and called it run not long after. Crappy on multiple levels.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

One pain-free mile for me today!! I'm so happy. Don't know if I will be able to catch the 2000K bunny, but at least I'm running again. I didn't know you could get a runner's high after only 11 minutes! Wink

Dog-Love

3 easy today but tomorrow will be a 12-14 miler. Jeff you gotta get off that TM and come up here and run. 50 degrees max. I really would like some heat!
                    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jeff you gotta get off that TM and come up here and run. 50 degrees max. I really would like some heat!
                      I will gladly trade you weather during the summer. My favorite temp range to run in is 35°~55°F.

Imminent Catastrophe

A few days off after the marathon, and due to travel. I hope to get in a short, easy run tomorrow.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I run for Fried Chicken!

Ran 7 on the TM last night, great run. Felt really easy and I kept wanting to run faster but I held back. Only downer was that I wore some old shoes that I've been mainly using for shorter runs and I really felt it in my feet after. It's definitely time to retire the shoes.
                          Dutchie42

Hi everyone, I'm baaaaack. Kitchen still isn't finished. They're coming in today to finish it, or so they say for the 5th time. They are a month behind schedule. I'm very busy with all kinds of paint jobs etc. in the house. I can't believe how much time that takes to finish. Then again, I only have about 90 minutes after work to do this. Plus the weekends. Inbetween other stuff that needs to be done. I'm also busy with getting new (French) doors and windows for the back of the house. Ground floor only. I have been running, though only really really short runs, like 3.5K and only about 3xweek. I haven't updated my log yet, but even if I did, I've fallen way behind the bunny. Time to pull up my shorts and chase the little critter Wink I have to start training seriously again, cause there's only 16 weeks left till the Amsterdam Marathon, sigh. Why did I sign up for that? How is everyone? Haven't had time to read all the posts yet, but things seem to have slowed down. You lot all on vacation? ETA: darn I just saw, I've almost fallen of the 1st page!!

Dutchie
                            Run the day, or the day runs you.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Dutchie, aren't house projects amazing? Our addition is way late, also. My parents arrive from Texas on Sunday. We never dreamed that we'd still be working on the house!! I'm not sure where we're going to put them. It's getting harder for my mom to make it up and down stairs, which makes things trickier.

A Saucy Wench

Dutchie! We just cant keep up the energy without you here. Sad Sorry the remodel is taking longer than expected.