2000Km-1243 mile club

How much do you have to run per day/week to reach your goal by the end of the year? (spreadsheet) (Read 167 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I created this spreadsheet: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p5CrF0V42P-2JiOy7vpvuJw&hl=en You enter how many miles you've run so far this year, how many days per week you plan to run, and it tells you the number of miles per day/week that you'll need to average the rest of the year to reach: 1000, 1500, 2000 mi 2000, 3000 km

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

geek Of course I used to have a spreadsheet when I was at my last heinous engineering job that had exactly what the stockprice had to hit for me to be able to retire today. Never did make it. MTA: I like the number for 1000 miles. I think I will make that my goal. 2000 miles scares me in that it could actually be feasible if by some magic I dont get injured this year but that was never my goal. Last year I ran 1127.2. My goal is to beat that. (and how I ended up in this MARVELOUS group that I love)

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

OH weirdness...I went back and I could see someone else plugging numbers in and clicking on cells. Spppooooky

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Ringmaster

This is fantastic! Thanks, Jeff!

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
          Mile by Mile