2000Km-1243 mile club

How far do you need to run per day to get to 2,000K? (Read 204 times)

Gig

If I do 4 runs per day, they need to be at least 5.8. How do I know? Because RA rockstar JeffGoBlue put together a spreadsheet to help people calculate it:
    I created this spreadsheet: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p5CrF0V42P-2JiOy7vpvuJw&hl=en You enter how many miles you've run so far this year, how many days per week you plan to run, and it tells you the number of miles per day/week that you'll need to average the rest of the year to reach: 1000, 1500, 2000 mi 2000, 3000 km
    Thanks, Jeff!
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

If I do 4 runs per day, they need to be at least 5.8. How do I know? Because RA rockstar JeffGoBlue put together a spreadsheet to help people calculate it: Thanks, Jeff!
      Thanks for the shout-out. Rockstar is overstating it -- I'm the RA polka-star. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Bunny and I are pacing each other. I know what he looks like from all angles and right now I am almost close enough to sprinkle salt on his cotton tail. However, he is going to be looking at my tail on the 31st. Mind you, it won't be by much of a lead, but I WILL beat him and reach this goal.
        Vista
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hi, Vista, it's good to see you! That's great you're going to beat the bunny. Well, I would have to run 11.5 miles each day through the end of the year, so I will have to look forward to next year. I DID hit 1000 miles this morning, though, so I'm psyched.
            Hi Teresa: The truth is that you were injured for a portion of the year and that certainly took a lot of potential miles away from you, or you would be right here chasing the bunny too. You have done well and I am proud of you for the miles you HAVE done. Vista
            Vista
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks so much, Vista! I just saw your post, because we've been without power for the past 36 hours. I appreciate your encouragement!