2000Km-1243 mile club

Okay, I'm getting out of the way now! (Read 214 times)

AnneCA

And to think that at the beginning of the year, this was a stretch goal!  I had no confidence in my ability to sustain the necessary mileage week -in, week-out, month-in, month-out.  I'm quite sure this group and, in particular, the weekly check-in threads, were very important in getting me in that habit, where running just happens, week-in and week-out.  Thank you thank you thank you!  Definitely one of the friendliest corners of this site.

Now get out there and chase that bunny!

Imminent Catastrophe

You didn't just catch the bunny, you murdered the poor thing!

Don't be a stranger, your contributions to the 2k group have been great and I still may need more info on San Francisco!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Dog-Love

Ditto...just because you hit the mark doesn't mean you have to give up this great group of folks.  Plus you can cheer us who are really far behind that bunny on
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

...---...

Anne,

+1 on both Perfesser and Crabby's comments. Drop in from time to time. 

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

AnneCA

Anne,

+1 on both Perfesser and Crabby's comments. Drop in from time to time. 

To say things like "Trey, your fall schedule is insane"?    I mean, Russ, we knew he was a maniac.  But you're in the running as well. 

Congrats Anne!  You really poured it on this summer.