2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly Check-In for 11/3-11/9 (Read 354 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

8.0 miles for me today! Longer runs are coming easier to me all the time. Whoo hoo! I need to get in 30 miles today through Thursday, before I leave on my trip. My mileage will probably suck for a couple of weeks.

Imminent Catastrophe

Gig, Sounds like your taper is going well. Sorry if I missed it but, what race are you tapering for? Trey--looks like you are recovering on schedule. Remember, one day recovery for each mile run. Dutchie--You need to provide a photo of your new kitty for us to recommend a name. Or at least a description. What kind of kitty is this?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Dutchie42

I need to get in 30 miles today through Thursday, before I leave on my trip. My mileage will probably suck for a couple of weeks.
        Does this mean I have a chance of catching up with you? Enjoy your vacation.
        You need to provide a photo of your new kitty for us to recommend a name. Or at least a description. What kind of kitty is this?
        How do I do that? Well, dad's a blue russian and they told me what mom was, but can't remember.

Dutchie
        Run the day, or the day runs you.

Gig

Perfesser, I'm running the Rehoboth Beach Marathon. It's the first year for it. From the sounds of it, I'll be AmoresPerros will be there, too. (Have you decided?)

Imminent Catastrophe

Perfesser, I'm running the Rehoboth Beach Marathon. It's the first year for it. From the sounds of it, I'll be AmoresPerros will be there, too. (Have you decided?)
            I think you told me that once already and I forgot. Sorry, getting old and senile is no fun. Confused

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

Imminent Catastrophe

How do I do that? Well, dad's a blue russian and they told me what mom was, but can't remember.
              You have to have it posted online, then you can link to it by putting the web address in and click the photo link button (that's the furthest right "Formating" one. Or you could use it in your avatar. Since it's a Russian blue, how about Rasputin? I used to have a cat named that Big grin