2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly Mileage Check-In for week June 16 (Read 223 times)

...---...

put in a little better than 11 so far this week. 5K race Saturday night at 9PM...the road will be lined with luminaries...should be fun. Busy week at work had kept me off the boards here...darn employer. Have a great weekend all!

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

...---...

Oh, and happy anniversdary VixiDu

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

A Saucy Wench

Still here. Anniversary this week's and kids' stuff's got me all busy, but I'm running. 6.2 Monday, 7 Tuesday. Only 4 today but set a new PR for the distance--36.01. I know, slow for lots of you, but blazin' fast for me! Cutback week this week for the long run so I think I'll do a sloooooow four tomorrow.
        Hey my anniversary is this week too! Ahhh June. 17 years for me.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Ringmaster

Congrats, Anne. June. Good month. Big grin

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
          Mile by Mile

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

5 last night on the 'mill. That gets me up to 24 in 4 days. So now that Friday's here, I just have to be sure to not let the whole week go in the tank over the weekend!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

30 minutes of pool running for me today. I think I need to do at least an hour to get any kind of workout, so I will try that next time. 2 to 4 weeks of PT have been advised for me.

A Saucy Wench

9.5 miles this morning, 6 @ MP. My last 1.5 after the 6 was supposed to be a cool down, but I was running late for dh to make his group bike ride, so they were a bit faster than I would have liked.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Imminent Catastrophe

26.2, Grandma's Marathon, Duluth, MN. What a nice race this was--a scenic country road along Lake Superior, the weather was beautiful if a bit warm at the end. One of the best-organized and well-run races I've done, I'd recommend it to anyone. Nice to be back in the marathon business after 5 months!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

A Saucy Wench

woohoo Perfesser! I've heard good things about Grandma's

...---...

nice race Russ! Very pleased with my 5K Saturdy night, finished in 25:38. A handful of Kenyan's won it in 15:16, 15:17, etc. Wow! Anyway, this time for me far beats anything I've done in this year and is my best time in 8 years. Now, I gotta push to get a PR before the calendar year is up.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

A Saucy Wench

16 miles today. I love my Garmin Big grin My normal long long loop I dont like to do alone so I did random detours off of my midlong loop and ended up at 16.04 without having to do extra neighborhood stuff at the end. Muggy but still not terribly hot. Nice 5K Trey!!