2000Km-1243 mile club

How much do you have per day/week to run to reach your goal by the end of the year? (spreadsheet) (Read 809 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I created this spreadsheet: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p5CrF0V42P-2JiOy7vpvuJw&hl=en You enter how many miles you've run so far this year, how many days per week you plan to run, and it tells you the number of miles per day/week that you'll need to average the rest of the year to reach: 1000, 1500, 2000 mi 2000, 3000 km

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

db7

Love that Mississippi boy. (Bo Diddley) DB

Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Cool!!! You know how to make engineers happy!!
        TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Thanks!
          Find the fun.
          JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Wow! You are so smart and handy! Thanks! I have a doable goal that I thought was lost.....
            "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
              I love speadsheets! A man after my own heart... now if I could just get to page 2 A

Recalculating...

Kimmie

Thanks for setting this up. i like to see how far I am from the goal.
                  Cool. Thanks a lot.
                  Lookin' back at my background, tryin' to figure out how I ever got here...
                  Lu481

Thanks, The chart is awesome. Lu
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Bump. So you can figure out how many miles to cram into December and get there! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dog-Love

Yeah...thanks...before I saw the spreadsheet I thought I stood a chance at 2000 miles this year but now I know I have to run 49 miles a day to reach that goal...I am giving it up!!!! But I only have to run 13 miles a week to reach 1243 miles/year...YEA
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                        Gig

Awesome. I love spreadsheets, too! I should make it to 2,000K, which is really cool since 1,100 miles was my goal for the year. Well, that and catching Crabby, but once again, that ain't happening. Nice running, everyone! Jeff, I'm going to post the link to the 2,000K group if you don't mind. (Well, I'm assuming you don't mind, and if I don't do it now, I'll forget. I might still forget. That's minutes from now. I'll be sure to give you full credit.)
                            Nice. Thanks for posting!