2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly mileage check in week of 2 JUne (Read 326 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Supposed to be 101 degrees to day so no running for me. Wouldn't mind some of that fresh salmon here too. I finally picked up some clay pots for cooking salmon on grill (thanks PerfesserR for the tip!) which produced a perfectly tender and moist filet. Stole/copied a shrimp "gambas" sauce from a local eatery that we love with it. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm!
    The heat is getting to us all here in the East. BTW how about sharing that gambas sauce recipe? Just 3 on treadmill in the last 3 days due to travel. I really need to get in a long run this week, in this heat that will be tough. Ugh. Tongue

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I run for Fried Chicken!

Finished up the week with a short 3 mile run bringing my week total to 34. My highest week ever! I was contemplating doing a 4 mile run to make it a nice and even 35 but I didn't have the heart to do it. Also first time running 6x a week. June has gotten off to a good start.

A Saucy Wench

woohoo Aaron!!! nice start to june!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7