2000Km-1243 mile club

Garmin HR (Read 335 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Finally, and forgive my lack of internet language savvy, but what is "YMMV?"
    Your Mileage May Vary
    MTA: PS - think Terrell Pryor will go with Rich Rid's offense or the Buck-holes? The Mich offense is PERFECTLY suited for him.
    The longer he waits to decide, the worse it looks for the Buckeyes, since they seemed to be in the lead, initially. But that doesn't mean it looks better for us -- Oregon is also very well-suited for him. U-M with RichRod seems like a no-brainer given the type of offense we'll run, but maybe he saw what happened to last year's #1 QB recruit, Jimmy Clausen at Notre Dame, and decided maybe it's not the best idea to start as a freshman.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

...---...

Change of heart - not sure the HR function is really that important to me. Been running with a buddy who has the 205. From what I can tell, this model will do just about everything I want. For a hundred buck less than the 305 (and God know's when Garmin will actually release the 405) - I'm taking the plunge with the 205. Besides, the only HR data I really track and record in resting...from time to time.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

...---...

Got the 205 - cheap. So glad I went with this version. So far, I'm having a blast with it.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12