2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly Check-in 23 Feb-01Mar (Read 318 times)

...---...

I could only manage a slow, and sometimes walking, 3 miles on the treadmill. Hip area this morning feels like monkeys pounded it all night with coconuts. A dose of Aleve has made a big difference. SInce it'll be raining most of the weekend, I'll be reading up on how to get this under control...and then doing those things. Hopefully, I'll be able to go long by next weekend. I don't think I'll loose too much from having a very easy run week. I will probably need to adjust my time goal for upcoming marathon but that's okay, there will be more marathons.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Jill_B

I fly.

Another good week. I got outside 2x. This coming week I'm looking forward to REALLY low mileage, but I'll be skiing, that should count for something! Also, I'm going to be at a much higher altitude so that should slow me down (rocky mountains vs. sea level... I'm in for some breathing difficulty!). See you all next week!

Bring it on.

HappyFeat

Well I've been keeping pace with the Bunny so far; but I think that ends today as I've got some kind of intestinal virus. The only running I'm doing is to the bathroomCry

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

AnneCA

Finished the month a 138.8, which, strangely, was exactly my mileage for January as well. I doubt I could have done that if I'd been trying to. I'm really surprised at how much I've been keeping the mileage up, but once I started hitting 30 mpw, I got afraid to drop it back at all! I've had a good winter sickness-wise -- so far, but, there, now I've said it out loud, and you know what that means -- and that's made the biggest difference. Trey, I hope your hip is feeling better soon! I imported some of my runs from the 305 -- very cool. I'll have to figure out how I'm going to handle it going forward. I'm in the habit of only dumping my garmin onto motionbased once a week or so, but now with this, maybe I'll start doing the dump onto RA every time I get back from a run. But I still also want to post some of the long runs on motionbased, because it can RSS feed public maps to Facebook (yes, I'm a FB addict too . . . .), and when I do races or trail runs, I like that feature. Hmm.

Dog-Love

Got a great 6 miler in this morning with a friend and caught up on all sorts of Juneau "news". I've been mostly x-country skiing these days since it is so beautiful out these days. Pictures soon. Love to hear all of your travels ...you all get around pretty well. I am resisting Facebook! I used to resist the Garmin thing too bbut have been logging my runs wiht my Garmie for over a year. LOVE IT
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            Dutchie42

Did 21.1K long run at the TM this morning. Legs felt fine, Foot was fine. My butt was sore though from my LB w/o on Friday. And it was a bit of a problem in the last 5K. Despite watching TV, I was kind of bored by then too, which made that last part of my run mentally difficult. Had a really nice 20minute stretch after and now I don't even feel tired.

Dutchie
              Run the day, or the day runs you.

...---...

Hip pain + howling winds + freezing rain = calzone and beer. No running today.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12