2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly Mileage Check-In for week June 16 (Read 223 times)

I run for Fried Chicken!

Wow, I'm surprised no one has started this week's thread yet so here goes. This week is going to be a low week for me, a lot of stuff going on so I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to run. That's okay though, I've racked up the mileage over the last 2 weeks, going over 30miles 2 weeks in a row.

A Saucy Wench

Aaron..good running there. 3.5 for me this morning. Where has rick rvelich gone?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nuthin' yet for this week, but a treadmill run is planned for tonight (unless I fall asleep putting the kids to bed, which is highly likely.) Last week start well with 25 miles Mon~Thu. After Fri~Sun, I had....25 miles. Doh! But still better than last week's 9.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

...---...

Man, a virus or something took me down Thursday and I'm just now back to eating solid food. Just in the nick of time too - getting really tired of ginger ale and cheese-its. Besides, I've gotta race this Saturday. Gonna try a 3 miler Tuesday. Hope all is going well with everyone.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Good luck, Trey! I hope your 3-miler goes well. I'm still nursing my achilles. It's a great excuse to make my kids run up and down the stairs to do stuff for me!

Imminent Catastrophe

8.5 in Central Park today, it's always a pleasure to run there. Hope you're better, Trey!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Easy 6 last night on the dreadmill. More to come tonight. I'm shifting to night-time dreadmill running to beat the heat (and also free up my lunch hour to to run errands).

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dog-Love

7.5 miles that included a very steep trail (E. Glacier trail) but all in all a great run. Actually sort of had a persistent headache all day and after the run...it was gone!
                  Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Last night (Tuesday) was another late night (10:30~11:30p) treadmill session. 6 miles.

A Saucy Wench

3.5 yesterday morning and 5.5 on hilly trails last night 3.5 this morning I'm supposed to do intervals tomorrow Dead but I am still tired from my HM...could be interesting

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Dog-Love

A fast (I guess they call em tempo) run at noon with my buddy and my dog and then the very last 4H kids running run this evening at the West Glacier. Running with kids is great fun but just one more thing to do every week.
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Just finished 7 on the treadmill. This late night running doesn't agree with my sleeping, but it sure helps the mileage!

Ringmaster

Still here. Anniversary this week's and kids' stuff's got me all busy, but I'm running. 6.2 Monday, 7 Tuesday. Only 4 today but set a new PR for the distance--36.01. I know, slow for lots of you, but blazin' fast for me! Cutback week this week for the long run so I think I'll do a sloooooow four tomorrow.

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                            Mile by Mile

A Saucy Wench

oh yeah 6.8 or something with intervals this morning. Hit my goal pace on the last 2 intervals which is the first time in a long time. (I like the new track at the college...niiiiiice surface) Of course I have just had a lot of wine so a lot of stuff is niiiiiice

Dog-Love

oh yeah 6.8 or something with intervals this morning. Hit my goal pace on the last 2 intervals which is the first time in a long time. (I like the new track at the college...niiiiiice surface) Of course I have just had a lot of wine so a lot of stuff is niiiiiice
                                Niiiice...and great work Ran 12.1 today and man do my muscles hurt. Great run though