2000Km-1243 mile club

Take That, Bunny! (Read 145 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Whoo hoo! I went on a 10.5-mile run this morning (PR for distance), and I'm ahead of the bunny for the first time! Now I want to put some distance between us in case I have to slow up for work or vacation. Time to celebrate now, though!!
    Dutchie42

Big grin CONGRATS Big grin Isn't it a great feeling?

Dutchie
      Run the day, or the day runs you.

C-R

Well done. Don't let up on old fuzz and keep that bunny in your rear view mirror.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

A Saucy Wench

Wooohoo!!!!! Did you pin his ears to the floor while you were passing?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nice job! I'm on the verge of going Fatal Attraction on the 1000mi bunny, so I know the excitement of rabbit stew.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dog-Love

Well I am happy for you...great job. But I am still on that furry tail. May have to break down and get a really long run in too. Tongue
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              Teresadfp

One day at a time

Now the bunny is ahead of me again! And I ran more miles this week than ever before (32.3). Guess I'd better go for a run this afternoon. He's dastardly.
                  Go Teresea

PR's
                  800: 2:38|1600: 5:18|3200: 11:55|3 mile:19:07

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks, Logan! How are things going for you?