2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly check-in for 01/05-1/11 (Read 389 times)

I run for Fried Chicken!

It's been unusually warm in LA lately. Was in the mid 80's today. I waited till it cooled down a little bit, ran 4 miles in the high 70's.
    Gig

But the people are really awesome!
      You betcha! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)Clowning around
      AnneCA

It's been unusually warm in LA lately. Was in the mid 80's today. I waited till it cooled down a little bit, ran 4 miles in the high 70's.
        Wow! I'm in the Bay Area; didn't run yesterday, but then this morning I got dressed for my 6 am run only to go outside and realize that I was way overdressed. Where's winter?

Dog-Love

Wow! I'm in the Bay Area; didn't run yesterday, but then this morning I got dressed for my 6 am run only to go outside and realize that I was way overdressed. Where's winter?
          Um....its here in Alaska. Another avalanche just took out our hydroelectric power lines. Back to expensive diesel. Pissed? You betcha! (Thats for you Gig)
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)