2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly Check in of 07 Dec - 13 Dec (Read 293 times)

Dutchie42

5 kilometer doggie run, dropped Spike of at home and followed up with a 10.18 kilometer run with Spooky.

It's COLD: temp dropped from 10C on Firday to 0C today. Brrrrr. At least its sunny and dry

Dutchie
    Run the day, or the day runs you.

Dog-Love

Good job on the Alabama marathon Perfessor.  I hope to get enough training so I don't feel your pain at the last 7 miles.  That is no trivial distance to not feel great.

It is 18 F today and I am hopeful for a long run (perhaps 9-11 miles)  Lost my Garmin someplace so I will go by time.

Dutchie:  we are running together these days...back and forth.  I am backk and you are forth this week

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
      Dutchie42

Dutchie:  we are running together these days...back and forth.  I am backk and you are forth this week

I am trying to be more consistent with the running, but my energy levels go up (for a couple of days) and down (for a couple of days) lately. They tell me it's onset menopause. I tell them that's bullshit and I should just HTFU. Not sure who's right yet

Dutchie
        Run the day, or the day runs you.