2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly Check-In for 10/27 - 11/3 (Read 318 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Trey--the ING is March 29. Our 25th anniversary is the 31st so I don't think I'll make it! Dutchie--not shin splints, it's in my lower calf/upper Achilles/tibia. I'm not sure what it is but it's persistent! Crabby, how about sharing some of that moose with your 2000km buds? Wink

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

A Saucy Wench

Trey--the ING is March 29. Our 25th anniversary is the 31st so I don't think I'll make it! Dutchie--not shin splints, it's in my lower calf/upper Achilles/tibia. I'm not sure what it is but it's persistent! Crabby, how about sharing some of that moose with your 2000km buds? Wink
      Awww cmon - stay in the city for a few days after the marathon - glitz it up - good anniversary present and yours will be covered just by going.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7