2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly Check-In for 11/10-11/16 (Read 319 times)

Dog-Love

Man I have been slacking since running the Victoria marathon. I want to get back to 20 miles per week but I can barely squeek 2-3 runs in a week. Whine whine whine OK today I am hoping to run slow and longinsh (to stay ahead of Gig) while my son watches the new James Bond movie. Tomorrow a 5-7 while my soc plays soccer
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
    Dutchie42

Headache is barely noticeable Big grin so went out for a 3.4K doggie fun run. Sort of like a test run (pun intended) Clowning around I was just fine during and after. Tomorrow I'll double the mileage. Crabby: I had a hard time fitting in my runs after my marathon. Then ofcourse I was in the middle of remodelling. But, I'm sure, that if I really wanted to, I would've been able to fit them in. It's all in the mind!

Dutchie
      Run the day, or the day runs you.

...---...

1 hour easy run. Went pretty well. Outer knee started bothering me toward the end. Little by little...

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Dog-Love

Ran on this gorgous sunny cold Juneau day! 6+ miles really slow since I ran into many friends out walking their dogs. Good to stop and chat. Made for a very slow run. But hey its all about getting those miles in.
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          Gig

(to stay ahead of Gig)
            Not much to worry about this time around. After Saturday's marathon, it'll be an easy week or two. I'm hoping to stay ahead of this bunny, but I'm not making any promises. I had set 1,100 as my goal at the beginning of the year. Then again, I've blown away most of my goals. Hmmm. Sunday's run sounds fabulous. I've been training really, really seriously for months. I'm looking forward to some junk miles, and some nice, slow runs with friends. Maybe I'll even get DW to head out with me. (Not likely.) Today's workout was in the low 40's, which is very nice for me. Still, Juneau sounds much more marvelous.