2000Km-1243 mile club

Spring cleaning: removing non-logging members from this group (Read 356 times)

Dutchie42

Hi everyone,

As the admin of this group I've decided to do a bit of spring cleaning in our member group.

There are a number of people who've joined and then never logged any runs. Then there are the people who stopped logging miles (and presumably running) for a long time now.  I'll remove any member who hasn't logged miles  for 9 months or longer (giving plenty time for members recovering from an injury) from this group.

This is not a ban! Members who've been removed can rejoin the group at any time when they start running again.

If you don't agree with the spring cleaning and you'd like to stay a member, please let me know before Saturday 15 May.

Dutchie
    Run the day, or the day runs you.

But if you remove the non runners then I won't be as high up on the mileage page
      Dutchie42

LOL, everyone will drop about 12 places   Which will bump me of page 1

Dutchie
        Run the day, or the day runs you.

Just a dude.

I don't get it... if you pull off people who aren't putting in mileage, how will people's place drop? Shouldn't non-running people be near the bottom of the chart?

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

HappyFeat

I don't get it... if you pull off people who aren't putting in mileage, how will people's place drop? Shouldn't non-running people be near the bottom of the chart?

-Kelly

my thoughts too

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

Dog-Love

In a group I administer...I boot them after being AWOL for 3 months!  And some of those are pretty good runners that really just don't enter that grop anymore so it does bump quite a few folks up the ladder
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)