2000 mile club

Mileage for the year so far (Read 77 times)

flarunner

So, 2000 miles for the year. We've just finished week 13. At 38 miles per week, we should have 494 miles accumulated so far.

I have 550. How are you doing?

No Talent Drips

I think this is where sarcastic posts go to die.

Dei Gratia

flarunner

You're probably right, but the guy who started this group is only 16. I want to help him out.

Docket_Rocket

Let's help him out.  I'm at 579.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Adam_runbyfeel

972, getting there.

When is everyone's next race?  Dillon, the guy who started the group is tomorrow, 800m.  Super fast!

flarunner

Good luck, Dillon. 800 meters is a very long, painful sprint.

I'm doing a half marathon on Sunday. Hoping the weather won't be too warm.

Adam_runbyfeel

they should give out coconut water!  Fla running es muy caliente.  Good luck Sunday.

flarunner

OK, week ending 4/20, which was week 16.

2000 mile pace bunny: 608.

Me: 680

hey don't worry about me my milage will go way up once summer hits im in season right now so its lower then it should be!

JosefinaAlvarad

I'm just here to vote for Candice in the poll.

I feel like this might not be the right group.

Hello everyone,

I started this "Club" more than a year ago and while i have fallen away from running i hope you all stay strong and healthy and keep the miles rolling. Maybe in the future i will come back to running but for now I'm turning to lifting to stay in shape. I wish you all luck in your running careers. peaceSmile