3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

September / October Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1139 times)

Last night - Wife wanted beer pretty bad for the Packer - Bear game, so I went all out and had a bunch of bad food.  Beer dip, cheese & Sausage, pizza rolls, fries and chicken tenders, ice creame and sweedish meatballs ... Not a good calories day for sure!

Sounds like a tried and true Packer fan to me.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

obsessor

171.8. Progress

Feeling the growl again

This week has been complete shit.  I have run 12 miles total.  I will weigh in next week.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

178 this morning.  Eff.

Not at it at all. 

Ok.. 167 by the end of October.  

Challenge is until the end of October.  Do you still want to go with the 169?

Seanv2

179 this morning.... at least the numbers are going in the right direction.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Purdey

Self anointed title

Start 184

Goal 154

179 this morning.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I must be drinking some kind of magical weight loss beer. I weighed almost 3lbs lighter this morning than my Friday weigh in. I'll have to drink a couple more today and see what happens.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

I must be drinking some kind of magical weight loss beer. I weighed almost 3lbs lighter this morning than my Friday weigh in. I'll have to drink a couple more today and see what happens.

Natural(ly) Light?

Because we all know there's nothing but foul air in that can...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

After 9 days visiting with the husband's fam - 129.8.  Negative progress. 

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Natural(ly) Light?

Because we all know there's nothing but foul air in that can...

I wouldn't even let that stuff in my house.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Slo

167...After a 2 week lay up.

Had a 6 inch diameter hematoma in my hip creating significant stress on muscle and ligments. Back to running yesterday. I finally got it down to the size of an egg.

172.8 this morning.

Prince of Fatness

Just got back from a weekend away ... will update this either later today or tomorrow.

Not at it at all. 

Ostrich runner

Still going through my week on/week off being sick schedule, except this week started a little early. Stomach bug this time - should account for a few lbs. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum