3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

September / October Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1139 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Back on the wagon. 163.5 this morning.

An entire weekend of sloth and gluttony lead to todays Week 3 weigh in of 202.0

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Week 3 --  124.4  Five pounds down.  

I figure this is 3 pounds water and 2 pounds fat.  Much processed food, drink and desserts were consumed

during the 9 days visiting the in-laws.  No vegetables are ever harmed up thereSmile  

But I did pull my self up by the boot straps (shoe laces)  when I saw that 129.8 on the scale Monday!   I have been

up to 180 and have no plans to let that happen again!   Many vegetables, some fruit with a little meat and bread this week.  

MTA: And a few beers here and there.   Spaten Octoberfest. 

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Well, the week started out good, but apparently beer and ice cream are not a miracle weight loss diet. Go figure. At least there was no net gain.

W3 Weigh In = 165.8

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Up a half this week to 178.5.  Not bad considering my weekend of gluttony.

Not at it at all. 

obsessor

Feeling the growl again

152.6.  Heh.  Well, that's about what I expected and why I didn't weigh in last week.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

kcam

I'm in again on this one but I just got back from a two week vacay (and am off on another two weeker tomorrow) so I haven't been training or keeping tabs on my weight.  Mini-break from training.  My weight this morning was 150.8lbs. 

I probably won't be able to weigh in again for maybe 3 weeks but I'll get serious again then.  It's probably gonna be real ugly after 3 more weeks of this.

Seanv2

179.  I thought I had a good week, but apparently not.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

165.5 yesterday in running gear.  Hopefully, that's ME ... and not dehydrated-me after Sunday's 18-miler.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Shit, I forgot to weigh in last week. Well this morning I weighed 172.

Prince of Fatness

178 this morning.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

125.2  blah.

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Not a good week. 168.8

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.