3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

4th Annual Spaniel Farms Beer Mile - July 27, 2013 (Read 371 times)

So do we have a list of who is officially going to this crazy event?

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

Feeling the growl again

An official list is kinda who shows up on the day. FWIW I'm thinking Flat 12 Upside Down Blonde in the keg. Alternatives would be Sun King Cream Ale or Osiris.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Still looking like I will be there, and think about getting yourself a keg of something I have not had :-)

Feeling the growl again

Still looking like I will be there, and think about getting yourself a keg of something I have not had :-)

Why?  You're only going to have one.  Big grin

If you have a suggestion for another summery beer I can get at Sun King or Flat 12 I will consider.  I'm the one who will likely be drinking a few gallons of leftover.

Hmmm....time I get smart and hold a Keg Tap 5K a week or so prior on a Friday night to get some local help tuning in the kegerator and reducing potential leftovers....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

Sun King Victory. Good lager and likely perfect if really cold.

Why?  You're only going to have one.  Big grin

If you have a suggestion for another summery beer I can get at Sun King or Flat 12 I will consider.  I'm the one who will likely be drinking a few gallons of leftover.

Hmmm....time I get smart and hold a Keg Tap 5K a week or so prior on a Friday night to get some local help tuning in the kegerator and reducing potential leftovers....

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Sun King Victory. Good lager and likely perfect if really cold.

They usually only keg the standard fare....

C-R

They usually only keg the standard fare....

Isn't it the primary beer at the ballpark for summer? So I bet there is a keg or two around.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Feeling the growl again

Isn't it the primary beer at the ballpark for summer? So I bet there is a keg or two around.

Don't know....all I can do is check.  Sounds like an excuse to visit Sun King....

C-R

Don't know....all I can do is check.  Sounds like an excuse to visit Sun King....

You're welcome Big grin

C-R

Do we have an official kick-off time?

Feeling the growl again

Do we have an official kick-off time?

It's always been 4pm, nobody has given me a reason to change it so let's go with that.

C-R

It's always been 4pm, nobody has given me a reason to change it so let's go with that.

Perfect. I can be done with my marathon that morning and get good and blitzed a recovered at your place.

Feeling the growl again

Perfect. I can be done with my marathon that morning and get good and blitzed a recovered at your place.

Don't think that marathon gets you out of PRing in the beer mile now that bottles are allowed.  Step up.

C-R

Don't think that marathon gets you out of PRing in the beer mile now that bottles are allowed.  Step up.

You know it.

You can bet I will run as hard as I can and drink as fast as I can. Hell it's only a mile.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What marathon is that morning?